« Revenir vers Discussions

Bad language in puzzles comments

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Bad language in puzzles comments
Réponse
04/12/02 08:38
I recieve mail with lesson to my comments, sometimes is not too good. I'm sorry for every autors for my comment. Some pictures don't like me much. I want only select best reduction for new solvers. This may be objective minds.

If I offend somewhere, realy I'm sorry.

-maTTko-

ps. if you write me, how can I change comment I will change it. thx

Re: Bad language in puzzles comments
Réponse
05/12/02 05:21 en réponse à maTTko.
>Why do you want to change your comments?
>If you didn't like a puzzle - you didn't like it. You don't need to please any author. I just recommend us all to use euphemism (say whatever we want to say nicely and explain why we liked/disliked this or that).

- yes, if they say what they really thought - but the comment "bullshit" didn't really say much that was constructive and isn't very polite.

Réponse
05/12/02 07:24 en réponse à maTTko.
>>Why do you want to change your comments?
>>If you didn't like a puzzle - you didn't like it. You don't need to please any author. I just recommend us all to use euphemism (say whatever we want to say nicely and explain why we liked/disliked this or that).
>
>- yes, if they say what they really thought - but the comment "bullshit" didn't really say much that was constructive and isn't very polite.

yes, bullshit was too strong word, sory. Next time I use some censure to my comment.

Réponse
05/12/02 08:38 en réponse à maTTko.
>yes, bullshit was too strong word, sory. Next time I use some censure to my comment.
thanks

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.