« Revenir vers Discussions

Other PBN, Griddler Sites

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Re: Other PBN, Griddler Sites
Réponse
17/12/02 17:56 en réponse à utermuhl.
>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know

There is a site www.playtzunami.com, where you can solve and create puzzles. Puzzles max size is 25x25, and there is max choice of 8 colors. The colors are not changeable, though, and the puzzle-creator takes a long while to chack solvability in Explorer. Some very nice puzzles, though.

Réponse
17/12/02 18:47 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know
>
>There is a site www.playtzunami.com, where you can solve and create puzzles. Puzzles max size is 25x25, and there is max choice of 8 colors. The colors are not changeable, though, and the puzzle-creator takes a long while to chack solvability in Explorer. Some very nice puzzles, though.
This address doesn't work, don't you mean www.playtsunami.com?

Réponse
18/12/02 15:38 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>>>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>>>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know
>>
>>There is a site www.playtzunami.com, where you can solve and create puzzles. Puzzles max size is 25x25, and there is max choice of 8 colors. The colors are not changeable, though, and the puzzle-creator takes a long while to chack solvability in Explorer. Some very nice puzzles, though.
>This address doesn't work, don't you mean www.playtsunami.com?

You're right, ofcourse. Sorry, my mistake. T.

Réponse
18/12/02 19:11 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>>>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>>>>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>>>>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know
>>>
>>>There is a site www.playtzunami.com, where you can solve and create puzzles. Puzzles max size is 25x25, and there is max choice of 8 colors. The colors are not changeable, though, and the puzzle-creator takes a long while to chack solvability in Explorer. Some very nice puzzles, though.
>>This address doesn't work, don't you mean www.playtsunami.com?
>
>You're right, ofcourse. Sorry, my mistake. T.

Thanks, I'll try it.

Réponse
18/12/02 19:13 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>>>>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>>>>>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>>>>>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know
>>>>
>>>>There is a site www.playtzunami.com, where you can solve and create puzzles. Puzzles max size is 25x25, and there is max choice of 8 colors. The colors are not changeable, though, and the puzzle-creator takes a long while to chack solvability in Explorer. Some very nice puzzles, though.
>>>This address doesn't work, don't you mean www.playtsunami.com?
>>
>>You're right, ofcourse. Sorry, my mistake. T.
>
>Thanks, I'll try it.

I've tried it, and was not impressed, the pictures were ok, but the way you have to choose colours and so is not so good.

Réponse
19/12/02 15:41 en réponse à utermuhl.
>
>I've tried it, and was not impressed, the pictures were ok, but the way you have to choose colours and so is not so good.

You're right. On the other hand- you can chack out the numbers that you think you got already, and there is a quastion mark to put in squares that you are not sure of, that can be very helpful, espatially in larger puzzles. Maybe Ra100 can put in such features here?

Réponse
21/12/02 08:53 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>
>>I've tried it, and was not impressed, the pictures were ok, but the way you have to choose colours and so is not so good.
>
>
>You're right. On the other hand- you can chack out the numbers that you think you got already, and there is a quastion mark to put in squares that you are not sure of, that can be very helpful, espatially in larger puzzles. Maybe Ra100 can put in such features here?
It IS here. Shift+click marks/unmarks a clue and in the playing field, shift+
left clickclears the mark
right clickmakes a circle
middle clickmakes a cross

Réponse
21/12/02 09:09 en réponse à utermuhl.
>It IS here. Shift+click marks/unmarks a clue and in the playing field, shift+
> left clickclears the mark
> right clickmakes a circle
>middle clickmakes a cross

Thanks! I didn't know that. I don't recall seeing it in the tutorial, though. Good thinking on Ra100's part! T. -)

Other PBN, Griddler Sites
Réponse
23/12/02 20:16
hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know

Réponse
23/12/02 20:16 en réponse à utermuhl.
>>hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
>>It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
>>So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know
>
>You may want to try
>http//www02.so-net.ne.jp/~kajitani/cgi-bin/pbn.cgi/index.html
>
>It is well organized.
>Scores are kept.
>Black and white only.
>Puzzles posted less frequently than here.
thanks. u

Réponse
29/09/07 03:14 en réponse à utermuhl.
Hi,

I was a member of the PBN site at http://pbn.homelinux.com/pbn. That site was down for many months, and now I am redirected here. I was wondering if you had merged with them or have just registered the domain name.

G

Réponse
06/10/07 10:50 en réponse à utermuhl.
Well it's not exactly a site but there is a great program called Griddlers Deluxe. It costs about 15$ to register and there is great solving mechanism. And on their site there is a bunch of puzzles.

Réponse
11/10/07 15:14 en réponse à utermuhl.
http://www.yarivh.com/cryptopics/
I find this site very handy for printing puzzles to do at work.....enjoy!
Attachement

Pièces jointes: 2423045739.jpg (4,1k)

Réponse
18/10/07 16:34 en réponse à utermuhl.
htt://www.picross-time.net :p
some original b&w griddlers

Réponse
10/02/08 15:54 en réponse à utermuhl.
[quote="utermuhl"]hi does someone know other sites with online paint by numbers, griddlers, nonograms.
It's because I would like to try some other sites, not that I'm tired of this, just to see what else there is. I,ve seen that some of you have compared this site with others.
So if anyone know of these sites, please let me know

The absolute number one is www.conceptispuzzles.com
emoticon

Réponse
25/02/08 13:07 en réponse à utermuhl.
http://yavsoft.com/
Their paint by numbers is Japanolle which you can download as a free trial. It is the site that first got me interested in this type of puzzle. There are some very large puzzles. Also other logic games.

http://www.janko.at/Raetsel/index.htm
Griddlers and other logic games. German site but fairly easy to navigate.

http://www.playtsunami.com/

But this site is by far the best.

Réponse
21/03/08 19:44 en réponse à utermuhl.
I know it's not a website, but it is a fun game. The griddlers are all fairly easy to solve and the finished pictures are nowhere near as good as this site.

You can download and play for free for 1 hour or buy the game for $20.00 and play as much as you want.
gamehouse link

Réponse
25/03/08 22:57 en réponse à utermuhl.
I don't know if I spelled that right, but it was my first on - line puzzle site I went to before coming here. Honest story, when I heard about this site, I tried it & my first few puzzles had the 2 color parts to them (2 colors in 1 square). I was like "WHAT is this?" After trying many times, I didn't catch on & went back to the other. About a week later, I gave this another shot & have been in love ever since! emoticon

RE: Re: Other PBN, Griddler Sites
Réponse
20/09/09 18:24 en réponse à LadyRose59.
In the Czech sites I have found these pages with griddlers puzzles:
www.kod-en.petricek.net

and

http://www.kodovaneobrazky.profitux.cz/index.php

Réponse
20/09/09 18:44 en réponse à mitulka.
Both of them are from Czech :-) .Where are you from ?
I think Petricek is much better than Kodovane obrazky. I am only a bit confused of user interface - it is rich, with some useful tools, but I don't know how to use it.

Also from Czech, Mr. Olsak - math teacher - made griddlers solver and published it on his university. There are quite a lot of student projects doing something with griddlers, either software or math.

Ra100

Réponse
20/09/09 21:05 en réponse à Ra100.
Ra100:
Both of them are from Czech :-) .Where are you from ?
I think Petricek is much better than Kodovane obrazky. I am only a bit confused of user interface - it is rich, with some useful tools, but I don't know how to use it.

Also from Czech, Mr. Olsak - math teacher - made griddlers solver and published it on his university. There are quite a lot of student projects doing something with griddlers, either software or math.

Ra100

V češtině
Zkusila jsem obě stránky, ale už jsem si zvykla na určitý uživatelský komfort na těchto stránkách. Ale tak jsem si jenom vzpomněla, že jsem na nich registrovaná.

In English:
I tried both pages but I am used to certain comfort on this pages. I only remembered that I have login on them.

Réponse
01/10/09 05:30 en réponse à mitulka.
Hi all,

The Shady Puzzle was independently created by Prof. Mark Nowacki and belongs to the family of classic brain twisters, which includes Sudoku, Nonograms and Crosswords. It is very similar to Griddlers

Try it out at http://www.shadypuzzle.com

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.