« Revenir vers General

obscured dropdown menu

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
obscured dropdown menu
Réponse
14/01/12 16:12
I've recently noticed something weird with the menu bar. When I have just completed a puzzle (griddler or triddler) and I hover over the menu, the dropdown bit is partly missing. It's almost like it is hiding behind an invisible embedded something. it doesn't happen when viewing a list of puzzles. Screenshot attached.
Attachement

Pièces jointes: menu.jpg (86,1k)

RE: obscured dropdown menu
Réponse
15/01/12 00:08 en réponse à CJx.
Menu is fixed. Now it is always on top.

Hagit

Réponse
15/01/12 08:36 en réponse à hagitm.
No, this occurence is still happening. I was wondering about it too.

Réponse
15/01/12 13:10 en réponse à cosmictrombonis.
You probably read it from a stored file on your computer. First aid is to clear cache and delete history. If that doesn't help - try another browser, to make sure you see the new/fixed menu.

BTW, what browser do you use?

Hagit

Réponse
15/01/12 20:42 en réponse à hagitm.
Whenever there is an upgrade or update, my computer accommodates it nicely. I have never had a technical problem that I read about other users having where I had to do something to fix it. I am on Chrome and I did all you said but the drop down box is still behind the puzzle's stats, even if solved. I went into IE but it was much worse with added problems that I reminded me of why I left.

Réponse
16/01/12 07:28 en réponse à cosmictrombonis.
cosmictrombonis:
I am on Chrome.
Sorry, I didn't mention that the menu works well for Firefox (Mozilla) and IE. It hasn't been fixed for Chrome yet. Please be patience for a few more days.

In the meantime you can click on any of the words on the top, like: My Account, Puzzles, iGridd, etc. It opens the submenu in a simple page and from there you can select and click on any item. Yes, it is one more click, but that's what we have for now.

Hagit

Réponse
16/01/12 17:21 en réponse à hagitm.
Hi - thanks for this. Have deleted browser history and even cleared out java cache but it's still happening. Am using IE9.
It's not a big deal - just a bit weird. At least now I have something to blame for poor Gmatch scores! LOL

Réponse
17/01/12 01:45 en réponse à hagitm.
I highly doubt IE was fixed as CJx still says there is a problem and even I tested it. I don't mind it really as it's not that annoying but thought I'd let you know that the problem existed.

Réponse
24/01/12 12:18 en réponse à CJx.
Many thanks, menu is working fine now.

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.