Why my new puzzle was rejected ???

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Why my new puzzle was rejected ???
Réponse
27/01/12 01:17
Hagitm,

I have designed a new puzzle called " Japanese kanji text for 'Movie' ", in three colours two days ago. It is for Small Multi puzzle category as it is NOT offensive and quite entertaining appearance BUT you has rejected it without informed me. Why ??
   Please tell me straight away the main reason why.

Silencebound. 

RE: Why my new puzzle was rejected ???
Réponse
27/01/12 01:31 en réponse à Silencebound.
When it comes to small and personal things like this, please use the messaging system that is available under your account and send a message to the user rather than posting in the forum. It is in my opinion that this post to be unnecessary and it adds clutter to what should be an obvious answer, if you read the rules for submitting puzzles. Even though I don't believe this post is in violation of anything, I never questioned my rejected puzzles and then posted on the forum asking why.

Réponse
27/01/12 04:27 en réponse à Silencebound.
Silencebound, even a world-renowned Griddler creator such as myself has had a few rejections.  Well maybe more than a few.  And maybe not so world-renowned.  Just keep submitting puzzles, the really good ones always get published.

Réponse
27/01/12 08:01 en réponse à Silencebound.
As cosmic mentions here, we'd rather discuss the quality of the puzzle(s) in private and not via the forum. I already sent you a message. Please read it to understand why your puzzle was not accepted.

BTW, "offensive" is only one of about 20 rules we have in our Guidelines.

Don't stop trying. It isn't easy to create puzzles, but once you get the grip of it, it can be real fun. At least that's what some authors told me.

Hagit

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.