« Revenir vers All About You

Looking for Friends here.

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Looking for Friends here.
Réponse
24/04/12 13:49
Hi!!! Well, I'm looking for a friend or two or three or whomever wants to be my friend. I really like puzzles, and I cant really find any friends around me who share my interests. So I would like some friends who I can talk puzzle to, challenge, recomend puzzles, recomend me puzzles. Ya know, some one who shares my interests.

RE: Looking for Friends here.
Réponse
24/04/12 21:35 en réponse à Marbidlilibi.
Hi, welcome to Griddlers :-) I've met a couple of wonderful people through this site, and we did meet in real life as well a couple of times!
This forum can be a great place to find people with similar interests. Why not start with telling us which puzzles are your favorites? Do you have a specific author you like?
You could try the chat as well, we have it during the G-match and T-match.

And don't forget the great puzzles in here in the mean time!
Jelga

Réponse
25/04/12 20:44 en réponse à Marbidlilibi.
You can tell us the meaning of your username or read what others wrote. You can also share with us the story behind your avatar or your profession.

Hagit

Réponse
29/04/12 20:09 en réponse à hagitm.
Hi. Well.... marbid=morbid (how I am normaly described by my friends)
                 Lili= Lily (My favorite flower is Lily of the Valley)
                 b= B (My favorite letter of the alphabet)
                 i= eye (My favorite facial features, what I see first when I meet some one)

As for my avatar, I just like snakes. Snakes are cute. I'm a housewife, I dont work, I sit at home and play video games and make puzzles. 
I love love love jigzaw puzzles, once I complete on I glue it to a cardboard and frame it. I dont have a favorite puzzle aouthor, for me all that counts is that a puzzle is good. I really am only into crosswords, jigsaws and monograms. 

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.