Java installation doesn't take

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Java installation doesn't take
Réponse
11/12/12 04:37
Hi all.  Here's my problem.

Before the update, I was able to run Griddlers just fine without any issues.  As soon as Griddlers updated its applet, every time I click on a puzzle it takes me to Java's installation website.  I already have the most recent Java installed.  I tried reinstalling it several times.  I even tried uninstalling it entirely (successfully) and then reinstalling it from scratch.  I even tried a manual installation of Java.  I've tried both 64-bit Java and 32-bit.  No matter what I do, clicking on a puzzle automatically redirects me to Java's installation page.

As a separate note, I use I.E. 9.0.11 and am not willing to switch to another browser if I don't have to.  Lastly, I have already double, triple, and quadruple checked that Java is "enabled" in my list of add-ons.  I have also tried disabling it and re-enabling it.  Nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

RE: Java installation doesn't take
Réponse
11/12/12 04:48 en réponse à ruizbujc.
As a side note...I'm testing some things, and found that if I'm really quick I can click on the "use old applet" link in the 1/4 second that the page stays up before redirecting me to the Java download page.  Once I click that, the old applet works just fine with no problems at all, but it takes me about 50 tries to get exactly on the link before the redirect.

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.