« Revenir vers General

puzzles not loading

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
puzzles not loading
Réponse
26/12/12 03:06
I am also having trouble with the puzzles not loading at all, but it seems to be between 2 and 4 a.m. GMT. The rest of the day I am not having problems.

RE: puzzles not loading
Réponse
26/12/12 03:43 en réponse à auntfrog.
the same here....and saving takes more than 5 minutes. the old applet was better to cancel not working process.

Réponse
26/12/12 12:11 en réponse à auntfrog.
auntfrog:
I am also having trouble with the puzzles not loading at all, but it seems to be between 2 and 4 a.m. GMT. The rest of the day I am not having problems.

That's exactly what we need. We'll look at the span of time mentions here and see if there is a procedure involved. Maybe it stalls the website.
Thank you!

Réponse
27/12/12 02:40 en réponse à hagitm.
I'm having the same issue and it's been happening about this time every evening for the past few days...maybe as much as a week or more. It's 8:40 pm cst time here.

Réponse
30/12/12 03:47 en réponse à auntfrog.
Around 10pm EST, the new applet stops working. I can't save or load a puzzle during that time... Prime time for me to do griddlers too.

Réponse
30/12/12 12:24 en réponse à DixieBelle.
We still "fight" against something that happens during the night. The peak is between 2 to 4 AM GMT, so we believe. Any detail and/or fragments of into are welcome. It helps up finding the culprit. We strongly hope to put it to an end asap. Just be platient, please.

Réponse
23/01/13 23:29 en réponse à auntfrog.
I just logged back in after a few months and none of the puzzles will load is this a problem with the new setup?

Réponse
24/01/13 12:33 en réponse à babysitter92.
Try to update your Java.

Réponse
24/01/13 21:54 en réponse à hagitm.
Puzzles are not loading when i press the solve button....please help

Réponse
25/01/13 06:48 en réponse à cpltt.
If you see Solve button and it doesn't open puzzle window then most probably it is pop-up blocker. Review your browser settings and/or antivirus/security program.

Réponse
25/01/13 07:59 en réponse à hagitm.
I have the latest version of Java, it isn't prompting me to install anything I just get a message in red letters saying "Error: click for details" when I click on it, it opens a box that reads "ClassNotFoundException   com.igridd.client.MgApplt" with three option buttons, details, ignore, and reload none of which work, I have also tried clicking the "old applet" button

Réponse
25/01/13 14:19 en réponse à babysitter92.
Hi, ClassNotFound is usually caused by network settings. Java can not dowload .jar files.
Check you proxy/firewall/antivirus settigns.
Chech network settings in Java Control Panel.

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.