General

Problem with Opera browser

Váltás
Problem with Opera browser
Válasz
2003.12.14. 18:46
when i solve a griddler and close the window, it's supposed to bring me back to the puzzle page to vote and post comments, but instead of this, it reloads the whole page and throws me back to the main page where i have to login. could you point me to any solutions?

thx for the help
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Re: Problem with Opera browser
Válasz
2003.12.15. 12:02 válaszként erre: igor.
Igor,

I downloaded Opera. Solved puzzle #6905, wrote a comment for you there. I was NOT thrown back to the home page, neither I needed to login.

The other problem I can think of is "accepting cookies".
File --> Preferences --> Privacy
Check "Enable Cookies"

Hagit
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2003.12.15. 12:06 válaszként erre: igor.
hmm.. strange.. all my cookies are set to accept. thanks for your time anyway. i'll try to check other settings and get back to you if i solve the problem.

>Igor,
>
>I downloaded Opera. Solved puzzle #6905, wrote a comment for you there. I was NOT thrown back to the home page, neither I needed to login.
>
>The other problem I can think of is "accepting cookies".
>File --> Preferences --> Privacy
>Check "Enable Cookies"
>
>Hagit
>
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2003.12.15. 15:54 válaszként erre: igor.
A little Help for Igor

I got the same problem.

After you have solved a puzzle and are back on the main site, just click the "Back"-Button several times until you get back do the site where you chose your puzzle and choose another one you want to solve.
By doing this you don't have to log in again.

That doesn't solve the problem but you don't have to re-login every time you solved a puzzle.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2003.12.16. 8:00 válaszként erre: igor.
>A little Help for Igor
>
>I got the same problem.
>
>After you have solved a puzzle and are back on the main site, just click the "Back"-Button several times until you get back do the site where you chose your puzzle and choose another one you want to solve.
>By doing this you don't have to log in again.
>
>That doesn't solve the problem but you don't have to re-login every time you solved a puzzle.
>

thank you very much... it does work.. why didnt i think of this =P
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2003.12.24. 12:05 válaszként erre: igor.
I solved the problem. i downloaded the new release of opera =P
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.