« Vissza General -ra

Trouble with IE

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Re: Trouble with IE
Válasz
2004.01.22. 19:03 válaszként erre: barbara.
>I thought that the site was down yesterday because when I tried to get into the site using Internet Explorer I was told that the site couldn't be found. I didn't think any more about it until today. This morning I could get on just fine at work but when I got home and tried to get into the site, I received the same message- Site couldn't be found. I decided to see if I could get on using Mozilla, and I had no problem. I haven't done anything to my computer recently so I think that it might be a problem with your site. I'm not having any trouble getting into any other site with IE, just triddlers.com. This only started yesterday. I have no complaint using Mozilla, as it's the only way I can do triddlers anyway. I was just wondering what happened Tuesday or Wednesday that could have caused this.
>
> I am using Windows ME and Explorer 6.0 with the latest updates. I tried reinstalling IE and it's still doing the same thing.
>
> Thank you for any help that you can give me with this problem.

wXPpro IE6.0 - works for me
wXPpro Opera - works for me

Válasz
2004.01.22. 20:31 válaszként erre: barbara.
I had the same problem with IE when I tried to log on at work the past 2 days, then I realized that I was trying to access it from my favorites and the link had changed. I did a search and got to the site just fine and then saved it as a favorite overwriting the old link. Now it works just fine. since you say that you have uninstalled and re-installed IE, this may not help, but I thought I'd offer it up just in case it will do the trick

Válasz
2004.01.22. 21:04 válaszként erre: barbara.
>I had the same problem with IE when I tried to log on at work the past 2 days, then I realized that I was trying to access it from my favorites and the link had changed. I did a search and got to the site just fine and then saved it as a favorite overwriting the old link. Now it works just fine. since you say that you have uninstalled and re-installed IE, this may not help, but I thought I'd offer it up just in case it will do the trick

Chefmomster- Thank you so much for the suggestion. I was also accessing it from my favorites. I tried typing in the address and it came up just fine. I too have resaved in to my favorites. I guess they did away with the link that takes you to the new address. I appreciate your response.

Barb

Válasz
2004.01.23. 1:34 válaszként erre: barbara.
I'm so glad I could help! (And shocked that it worked!) ) )

Chef

Trouble with IE
Válasz
2004.01.23. 19:46
I thought that the site was down yesterday because when I tried to get into the site using Internet Explorer I was told that the site couldn't be found. I didn't think any more about it until today. This morning I could get on just fine at work but when I got home and tried to get into the site, I received the same message- Site couldn't be found. I decided to see if I could get on using Mozilla, and I had no problem. I haven't done anything to my computer recently so I think that it might be a problem with your site. I'm not having any trouble getting into any other site with IE, just triddlers.com. This only started yesterday. I have no complaint using Mozilla, as it's the only way I can do triddlers anyway. I was just wondering what happened Tuesday or Wednesday that could have caused this.

I am using Windows ME and Explorer 6.0 with the latest updates. I tried reinstalling IE and it's still doing the same thing.

Thank you for any help that you can give me with this problem.

Válasz
2004.01.23. 19:46 válaszként erre: barbara.
Hi,

Griddlers is accessible via two URLs (links)

www.griddlers.net
or
www.triddlers.com

Make sure either of the two is bookmarked in your browser.
Other links (like www.griddlers.net/something.jsp) may give you a 404 (page not found) result.

Hagit

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.