« Vissza General -ra

Mouse colors squares "by itself"

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Re: Mouse colors squares "by itself"
Válasz
2004.04.03. 22:23 válaszként erre: LuBaBoY.
When that happens to me, it is usually a sticky mouse button. Any chance that is the problem?

>when i select a color and try to color the grid i don't even need to press the button to color and then it colors me boxes i don't want!!!!!!
>HELP!
>SOS!
>please leave me a message...
>LuBaBoY

Válasz
2004.04.04. 17:10 válaszként erre: LuBaBoY.
>>when i select a color and try to color the grid i don't even need to press the button to color and then it colors me boxes i don't want!!!!!!
>>HELP!
>>SOS!
>>please leave me a message...
>>LuBaBoY

The same also happens to me occasionally and it is not a sticky mouse. I have found that it occurs more often when I have been working puzzles for quite a while and have probably been 'stressing' the pc memory. Although I am using 240 megabytes of memory, if I shut down another program or two, it clears up.
Ron Smith
Waterford, Michigan

Válasz
2004.04.09. 6:16 válaszként erre: LuBaBoY.
>
>>>when i select a color and try to color the grid i don't even need to press the button to color and then it colors me boxes i don't want!!!!!!
>>>HELP!
>>>SOS!
>>>please leave me a message...
>>>LuBaBoY
>
It also happens to me. I think it is a problem with other programs running. I just log off, and sometimes reboot. It always solves the problem.
Patricia

Mouse colors squares "by itself"
Válasz
2004.04.10. 10:49
when i select a color and try to color the grid i don't even need to press the button to color and then it colors me boxes i don't want!!!!!!
HELP!
SOS!
please leave me a message...
LuBaBoY

Válasz
2004.04.10. 10:49 válaszként erre: LuBaBoY.
>when i select a color and try to color the grid i don't even need to press the button to color and then it colors me boxes i don't want!!!!!!
>HELP!
>SOS!
>please leave me a message...
>LuBaBoY

It's always been a sticky mouse key for me, especially when the mouse is older. Now I have an electronic mouse (no ball) because I was tired of digging dog hairs out of the old one and it seems to happen more often with this kind. Just tap the key a few times.

Barb

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.