« Vissza General -ra

Can't get into Griddlers Site - ISP trouble, Holland

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Re: Can't get into Griddlers Site - ISP trouble, Holland
Válasz
2004.07.20. 18:34 válaszként erre: ingridd.
>my dad is addicted to these puzzels (who isn't?). Sinds sunday he can't open the site anymore. He didn't make any changes in Internet Explorer 6.0. Can't display the site is the message. Who can help us? My email is ingriddamoiseaux@hetnet.nl

I happen to know that one ISP in Holland has problems. It is not your dad's fault (IE or Java etc), neither Griddlers. Tell you dad to call the ISP and urge them to fix the problem.

Hagit

Válasz
2004.07.20. 18:46 válaszként erre: ingridd.
thanx
his provider is At Home in Holland

>>my dad is addicted to these puzzels (who isn't?). Sinds sunday he can't open the site anymore. He didn't make any changes in Internet Explorer 6.0. Can't display the site is the message. Who can help us? My email is ingriddamoiseaux@hetnet.nl
>
>I happen to know that one ISP in Holland has problems. It is not your dad's fault (IE or Java etc), neither Griddlers. Tell you dad to call the ISP and urge them to fix the problem.
>
>Hagit

my dad is addicted to these puzzels (who isn't?). Sinds sunday he can't open the site anymore. He didn't make any changes in Internet Explorer 6.0. Can't display the site is the message. Who can help us? My email is ingriddamoiseaux@hetnet.nl

Válasz
2004.07.22. 16:15 válaszként erre: ingridd.
>thanx
>his provider is At Home in Holland

Ik ben er weer, na meer dan een week afkicken. At home ververst de DNS servers 1x per 1 � 2 weken, dus het kan even duren, maar ze doen het wel. Mailen, bellen enzo geeft alleen maar frustratie. Maar ik ben er weer en ik ga noooooooooooit meer weg ;-). Wens je vader sterkte en meer geduld dan ik had.

The above is in dutch, so here is the translation

I'm back, after more then a week cold turkey. At home (the ISP that caused the trouble) refreshes its DNS servers only once every 1 � 2 weeks, so you have to wait, but in the end they will solve the problem. You have to call, e-mail and cause trouble, but don't reckon on anything but frustration. But I am back and I'm here to stay ;-). Wish your father good luck and more patience then I had.

Caro

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.