Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Panie magister :)
Válasz
2008.07.10. 18:05
Haru and I are proud to announce they have finally finished their studies and from now on they are Masters of Arts (MAs) emoticon
In Polish: od dziś prosimy tytułować nas paniami magister emoticonemoticonemoticon emoticon

:occasion2: :occasion9:

RE: Panie magister :)
Válasz
2008.07.10. 18:39 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion2:

Have a great time celebrating it! (maybe a trip to Holland in August for the occasion?)

Jelga :notworthy:

Válasz
2008.07.10. 18:55 válaszként erre: Jeltje.
I would LOVE to go there (and I'm sure Haru would too) but I have to go to work on 28.08 and 29.08 emoticon And there is no way I can get a day off.

Instead, we think of visiting Scandinavia (so maybe a mini-meeting again) but since we haven't had the time and courage to plan it earlier, it is still a dream and not a plan.
Actually, we could go there (or back) via Holland, but definitely not in time for the big meeting emoticon

Válasz
2008.07.10. 20:09 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
Congratulations!!!!!

Válasz
2008.07.11. 6:10 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
Congratulations panie magister. Veľa šťastia v ďalšom štúdiu.
:hippy2:

Válasz
2008.07.11. 12:12 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
WAY TO GO!! :notworthy:

Válasz
2008.07.11. 16:19 válaszként erre: tlym.
Thanks everyone for congratulations emoticon Honestly, the best thing about it is... I've finally got time and strenght to solve griddlers!

Rasto, I'm not sure if I understood your wishes correctly, but if you talk about further studies, then I'm out. I've got enough of universities for at least a year ;p Nothing against courses though emoticon Haru is thinking about starting the PhD studies, but it's just a few-day-old idea, so nothing certain. emoticon

PS. Where is the graduate emoticon? I can't find it anywhere and it would fit here emoticon

Válasz
2008.07.11. 16:28 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
So now you have to work ;-) . Try to find job where they pay for solving griddlers.

I was also looking for graduate emoticon, we don't have such.

Válasz
2008.07.11. 16:49 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
Yay Mel and Haru!!

Congratulations. emoticon

Válasz
2008.07.11. 17:49 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
Congratulations!

Melizabeth:
Where is the graduate emoticon? I can't find it anywhere and it would fit here emoticon

The graduated emoticon is only in chat. Now you have a good reason to join us tomorrow! :-)

Hagit

Válasz
2008.07.12. 10:45 válaszként erre: Melizabeth.
Congratulations you two!!!

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.