« Vissza Discussions -ra

Overall List Of Puzzles?

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Overall List Of Puzzles?
Válasz
2008.08.22. 22:05
I think this was discussed in another thread a few years ago, but is there a list of ALL the puzzles in chronological order? :dontknow:

It popped into my head last night & I thought it would be interesting to see what they are.

Like, for example, are ALL puzzles numbered consecutively - or does griddlers have their list & triddlers theirs? :scratch:

Thanks!

RE: Overall List Of Puzzles?
Válasz
2008.08.23. 18:37 válaszként erre: wbennett.
All puzzles, Triddlers and Griddlers together? I'm sure there has never been a list with those. For one thing, both series of puzzles started once by #1 - Triddler #1 is still there. At one point the oldest Griddlers got lost - the Team wasn't too careful with making backup's in the old days... So the lowest id for Griddlers is #142. Triddler #142 is still there as well. There might be some id's missing as duplicate puzzles get to be deleted, but uptil now the puzzles get numbered consecutively for each list.

Jelga

Válasz
2009.07.28. 2:00 válaszként erre: Jeltje.
I still would like to see an overall list on here. Sometimes I just notice a random title for a puzzle that makes me check it out. If I could put these into a spreadsheet to sort, then it would make things easier for me to select those I must do now! emoticon

The only idea of something similar to this I have is to copy the list from each page, but (for example) the small multigriddlers are over 100 pgs. @ 100 puzzles listed per page! Goodness knows what the others hold. :shock:

Válasz
2009.11.26. 17:15 válaszként erre: wbennett.
To get a list of all puzzles into a spreadsheet use the lists from iGridd. There is 1 list for each categories

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.