Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Android?
Válasz
2012.01.27. 5:39
Just wondering when and if.  It's all Java, right?

RE: Android?
Válasz
2012.01.27. 8:39 válaszként erre: mudshark.
Hi
there is an android application on https://market.android.com/details?id=net.griddlers.android .
It is considered to be beta version and not officially marketed yet.

Válasz
2012.01.28. 3:23 válaszként erre: griddlers_team.
Cool!  I'll play with it and get back to you.  Thanks!

Válasz
2012.03.14. 20:27 válaszként erre: mudshark.
As happy as I am to see an app from this site, it could definitely use some work. The best interface I've seen for nonograms/griddlers has been Nonomatic (after trying a LOT of them), which seems to be a pretty new app on the market. If you guys had that interface and somehow linked it to a griddlers.net account with access to the puzzles from here, I would easily pay a monthly/yearly fee or a pretty high one-time price for it. I'm not a developer and only have basic programming skills but I'm guessing these things take a ton of work so I'm not holding my breath... just throwing my two cents in.

Válasz
2012.05.21. 19:30 válaszként erre: mudshark.
I have the Griddlers.net app on my Kindle Fire.  I too wish I didn't have to pick a color, pick a square, over and over. But I can't even get that far on the puzzles with more than 6 colors or with split colors. In those type of ppuzzles I can't do anything! What is wrong?

Válasz
2012.05.22. 6:16 válaszként erre: sspell.
Hi
I am not sure which version you use, most probably that one from Google Android market.
If you want to fill rectangular area, select the first corner and hold the color button for half second. Then select the other corner and click color button again.

Ra100

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.