« Vissza General -ra

MCR missing

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
MCR missing
Válasz
2012.06.22. 12:35
Since a couple of days I am missing the MCRs. When I start a griddler only the MCR for the column is missing. when I alter the size of the window also the MCR for the line disappears. This is true for google chrome, IE and firefox. Can anybody help? btw, I didnt tick the hide box. THX

RE: MCR missing
Válasz
2012.06.22. 16:44 válaszként erre: kate1278.
Sometimes the MCR freezes if you open a puzzle. This happens if your mouse is over the grey area of the puzzle before it's completely loaded. With smaller puzzles this usually does not happen, but if you open a large one, move your mouse to the left right after you click on the button to open it.

I hope this helps!
Jelga

Válasz
2012.06.22. 19:33 válaszként erre: Jeltje.
Thanks Jeltje, but that's not the solution this time. I know this effect, but this is a permanent problem at the moment. It seems to have something to do with the window as the line MCR can be seen at the beginning (i.e. when the line as a total is visible in the window) and disappears (and doesnt come back) whenever I minimize the window. The column MCR is never there as not the whole column can be seen in my window. Any other ideas?

Válasz
2012.06.23. 7:48 válaszként erre: kate1278.
If you use a PC (and not a Mac) - try to update your Java.
Hagit

Válasz
2012.06.23. 12:44 válaszként erre: hagitm.
I did. I am on a PC but also on latest Java and latest Update (7, update 5). Still the problem is there.

Válasz
2012.07.04. 2:23 válaszként erre: kate1278.
I've seen the MCR disappearing for years, both on the PC and Linux.  Not necessarily Ra's fault of course.

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.