« Vissza Authors Realm -ra

Difference between griddlers and triddlers

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Difference between griddlers and triddlers
Válasz
2012.12.07. 23:32
When I create a triddler, the image is separate from the grid which means I can change the scale of the image to match the grid. This has been helpful sometimes, especially went I don't want the entire image. I can scale up the portion I want and work with it.

When I try to create a griddler, I have to guess the scale without anything to look at because once the image is loaded, it is attached to the grid and I can't scale the image to match the grid. The image in question is 65 squares long and I would like to shrink it to be a simple griddler within the 50 square limit. How can I do that without guessing?

RE: Difference between griddlers and triddlers
Válasz
2012.12.08. 10:00 válaszként erre: bejjinks.
You can control the size of the image you upload to the workshop by reducing/increasing the scale (percentage) of the image. Read HERE how to do it.

Válasz
2012.12.08. 13:25 válaszként erre: hagitm.
So I have to guess. I have to just know to reduce it to 17% or 84% try it and see. Is there a math formula at least I can use to tell how many squares an image size will have?

Válasz
2012.12.08. 14:15 válaszként erre: bejjinks.
It should be possible to do with math - because the sizes of both images are known. Keep in mind each square is a pixel. So if your image is 65 pixels wide and you want it to be 50, there is bound to be a formula to find out the percentage. However, if you have photoshop or another editing program, it's much easier to resize the image beforehand to 50 x 50 pixels and upload it then into the workshop.

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.