« Vissza General -ra

Unable to close "Comments on Puzzle Window".

Kombinált nézet Egyszerű nézet Fa-nézet
Threads [ Előző | Következő ]
toggle
Seen in MyAccount, MyStatistics, Show, Author Statistics, Comments, New, Read. The popup window is presented too high. The "X" icon is under the browser toolbar. Cannot reposition popup. Seen in Windows 7, IE9, Java 7, 1366x768. Only seen when browser is set to 125% zoom. Workaround is to change zoom to 100%. This is not a bad problem, only a minor inconvenience.

RE: Unable to close "Comments on Puzzle Window".
Válasz
2012.10.12. 7:50 válaszként erre: steveo.
Look if you are (or are not) in compatibility view, as follows:
Go through IE's menu -
Tools --> Compatibility View (if it is checked - uncheck it, and vice versa).

BTW, how come you still use IE? FF is much better. It is a friendlier browser and produces almost no errors. Just my suggestion.

Also, if it isn't the compatibility view, nor the browser (using FF doesn't fix the problem) - try to go back to the previous version of Java (6.xx? instead of 7).

Hagit

RE: Unable to close "Comments on Puzzle Window".
Válasz
2012.10.12. 12:17 válaszként erre: hagitm.
Compatability was unchecked. Changing to "checked" created multiple odd new behaviors....all more troubling than the original issue.

I agree that many people prefer FF for the reasons you mention. I tried it for a while but did not like having two browsers and I must keep IE for other reasons.

Changing Java for such a trivial issue seems to drastic.

I will just adjust my zoom.

Thanks though!

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.