« Ritorna a Discussions

Exist an other ban in Griddlers?

Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
Exist an other ban in Griddlers?
Risposta
30/12/07 11.55
To the oldest multis belong lovely puzzles as THE LAST SUPPER, WESTERN SCENE etc. Here are triangles used as keys for starting solving. Nowadays I never see this sort of Griddlers published again.
Authors, WHY?
leo02

Re: Exist an other ban in Griddlers?
Risposta
30/12/07 12.21 come risposta a leo02.
[quote="leo02"]Exist another ban in Griddlers?
Ban? Not from our side. I agree, though, that lately we don't have many puzzles with triangles. I checked the New Puzzles category and found only 72 of 1629 new puzzle.

Hagit

Risposta
31/12/07 6.09 come risposta a leo02.
I'm not an author, but there have been a lot of comments here in the forums about solvers not liking to solve puzzles with triangles. I only like triangles when they are used sparingly and are necessary for making the puzzle solvable. That said, the multis you mentioned are among my favorites emoticon

Risposta
30/03/08 19.19 come risposta a leo02.
Personally, I don't like puzzles with triangles. With a lot of colours, it makes for too many types of squares. When I'm setting up my applet menu, I almost always filter out the triangle puzzles...

Risposta
31/03/08 22.55 come risposta a leo02.
I love puzzles with triangles. I love the sharp lines they give. I love how they make more interesting shapes. (I love triddlers too...more triangles!)

But I've learned not to stress. Recently I did a few puzzles with triangles made of two dark colors, which are harder to see and take more care in placing, but I just clicked on the clue on each line rather than filling them all in the correct places. Works fine emoticon

One of the better things about being late to this party is that there are so many older, fab puzzles to do now emoticon

RE: Re: Exist an other ban in Griddlers?
Risposta
12/05/08 4.38 come risposta a glllop.
Wow.. I think a number of my most favorite puzzles use trianlgles. The resulting pictures can be quite beautiful when the triangles are used. I didn't like them at first, but after solving a quite a few puzzles I realized how fun they can be to solve. Everyone should try them. They aren't nearly as hard as they seem.

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.