Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
Cubes
Risposta
21/01/08 20.21
Does anyone else think that no more triddlers of only cubes should be accepted? I mean everyone knows you can make a cube on a triddler and it has been done many times, so I think they should be stopped.

Re: Cubes
Risposta
22/01/08 7.29 come risposta a ferloft101.
I don't get why. As it is, puzzles have to pass the PTB, and they generally don't allow duplicates, so these are probably differing cubes. But unless it creates a technical problem for the site, why ban them? Maybe there are people who love doing cubes and want more to do. I love doing triddlers and hate feeling like I have to save them for later lest all the good ones run out. MORE TRIDDLERS!!!

Risposta
01/02/08 12.48 come risposta a ferloft101.
I agree totally. I love the cubes as much as I love triddlers, bring them on and if you don't like them then simply don't do them. But please don't stop cubes. I find them more satisfying than a picture. In fact cubes, triangles, shapes in general are great.

Risposta
05/02/08 1.09 come risposta a ferloft101.
Ive been really practicing on Griddlers and Kiddlers and I still cant seem to get Triddlers, even using the tutorial, but a cube sounds easy. ^^

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.