« Ritorna a Discussions

A Simple Thank You

Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
A Simple Thank You
Risposta
10/05/08 14.07
I don't post as a rule but this whole thread and the fallout from the "filter" issue has really got me.

Instead of a post that is saying about others behaviour I am simply going to say a simple and heartfelt THANK YOU.

Thank you to :-

The programmers and moderators of this site for taking the time to create a site that so many love and enjoy.

The puzzle builders who spend so long creating the Griddlers and Triddlers that we love to solve.

The translators that spend the time making sure that we can understand things in our own language.

And finally all those that I cannot even begin to think of or name for everything they may have done to help keep this site what it is today.

How many of our members are willing to add to this thread in helping to thank all involved in maintaining this site as it is?

Let's start something positive in this and show that it is appreciated by all users.

RE: A Simple Thank You
Risposta
10/05/08 14.51 come risposta a Siobhan.
Amen to all you said

Risposta
10/05/08 14.54 come risposta a Siobhan.
I will add my THANK YOUfor two years of great puzzles.

Risposta
10/05/08 15.45 come risposta a LadyRose59.
I agree.

Cheers to all the hardworking people that keep this site going.

Thank You!!!

Risposta
10/05/08 15.50 come risposta a Siobhan.
I couldn't possibly thank these folks enough for all they do to keep this site running.

You guys are THE BEST!!!!! :occasion5:

Risposta
10/05/08 16.41 come risposta a Siobhan.
Definitely - a big Thank You to Hagit, Rasto, and everyone involved! :thumbright:

Risposta
11/05/08 21.56 come risposta a Siobhan.
Add me to the list - I cant guess how many hours the team have spent making this site soooooooooooooo good, but it really is appreciated. And the latest search has made it so much faster. Well done!!!
Heather

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.