Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
Triddlers new features
Risposta
08/04/12 12.22
Hi! I'm sorry for my poooooooor english, i'll try my best!
This site is amazing and i'm addicted to triddlers.
I would suggest 2 really easy features that will improve our solving experience:

- We should make notes...i mean when there are big triddlers with 60-70triangles long rows it's hard to count and keep it in mind when crossing other lines etc.
we could have a space next to the beginning of a row (where the green light turns on if we complete it) in which we put a number, so we know that row has 78 triangles for istance and we can calculate easily etc. (see picture for example!)
- Put the Griddlers feature of canceling already solved hints (shift+click) since there are way more hint numbers than in griddlers x.x!!!

Thank you for every reply!
Allegato

Allegati: example.PNG (48,0k)

RE: Triddlers new features
Risposta
08/04/12 18.24 come risposta a Liukke.
Take a look at the triddlers solver in the iGridd applet. It has extra features, described here. One of the features is exactly what you wanted - mark out clues.

Those features are available only in iGridd applet. Though everyone can use that applet, in order to enjoy it completely one needs to become a subscriber. It requires a small fee but the advantages are enormous.

Enjoy!
Hagit

Risposta
08/04/12 20.35 come risposta a hagitm.
ahm...i'm very stupid, i thought that the iGridd Applet was an app for iPhone/iPad and i don't have one...yes, i'm stupid.
It has the hint cancellation feature but it would be cool to have a noting feature too, i'm doing the Triddler ID:10609 and it's very BIG so i would note down every number or go crazy!

Thanks a lot hagitm, you saved my brain cells, what features does the subscription add?
Thanks again!

Risposta
09/04/12 6.57 come risposta a Liukke.
Liukke:
what features does the subscription add?
Not necessarily features. Look at the Advantages page.

Risposta
09/04/12 6.50 come risposta a Liukke.
Liukke:
it would be cool to have a noting feature too.
I don't fully understand what "noting" means. If you need tags to mark grid cells or clues - iGridd applet provides it. Go back to the Triddlers Solving Window and look at the puzzle area.

Hagit

P.S.: Stop calling yourself stupid. You are new to the site and hasn't had the chance to explore everything in here. Just enjoy solving! :-)

Risposta
09/04/12 11.58 come risposta a hagitm.
thank you for your answers!
mhhh it's hard to explain, i mean putting numbers on grid borders or other areas, if i calculate the length of a row (let's say it has 74 triangles) then i should put that number somewhere to remember it because if hint says 27-30-7-8-1-1 i know that it will fit perfectly or maybe it won't without counting again if i get distracted.
it's just useful for very big triddlers, not always.

btw, the iGridd applet just helps a lot!

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.