« Ritorna a Your Thoughts

Sudoku green colouring

Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
Sudoku green colouring
Risposta
05/06/12 0.10
Hi. I'm rather new here (been playing for a few days, but only just joined), but I was just wondering about the green background of the numbers in the sudoku.
The green background seems to make the numbers look slightly blurred to me, which hurts my eyes. Not sure if it's just me, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do about it? Can I change the colour or anything? Making the puzzle smaller doesn't seem to fix it, and if I make it larger, I won't be able to see all the puzzle in one screen.
Any help would be great.
Thanks!

RE: Sudoku green colouring
Risposta
07/06/12 5.35 come risposta a Tazgirl18992.
Hi Tazgirl,

Currently there is not such an option.

However, we continue to develop the applications (Sudoku is only one of them). What we usually do is being attentive to our users. Meaning - they ask or suggest to have something new (in your case - change the color of the background), we value the cost (time to develop, server's resources) and the popularity (how important it is for others) and do it (or not it) accordingly.

Hagit

Risposta
07/06/12 16.17 come risposta a hagitm.
Ok. I hope it does get changed, but I understand if it is too much trouble. I'll just take breaks from doing sudoku puzzling.
Thanks for the reply.emoticon

Risposta
09/06/12 11.06 come risposta a Tazgirl18992.
Tazgirl18992:
The green background seems to make the numbers look slightly blurred to me, which hurts my eyes.
I looked at the green color and I think that it is a "quiet" color, it shouldn't hurt your eyes. So, maybe you need to calibrate your monitor. Search via google: monitor calibration and select the one that fits you the most. At best - everything will look better. At worst - there won't be any change.

Risposta
12/06/12 22.12 come risposta a hagitm.
It aches and a bit of a headache as my eyes are trying to focus and can't.
It happens when I try to see things too far, as I'm short-sighted.
It's more to do with the fact that the numbers seems blurred with the coloured background, than the colour itself. It would probably be better if the number had a white outline, but that would involve some work.

I'll have a look. Hopefully there will be something I can do. If not, I'll just take it slow.

Thank you for all your help.

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.