« Ritorna a Java Problems

Can't Reset Colours

Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Argomenti [ Precendente | Prossimo ]
toggle
Can't Reset Colours
Risposta
23/01/13 23.21
I was changing colours in one of the puzzles I was doing and made a bit of a mess and wanted to go back to the original colours. However, when I clicked "Reset Colors" under the View Menu nothing happened and I can't get the colours to reset at all. Please advise how I can achieve this. System details are:-

Browser:- Firefox 18.0.1 (latest)
Java Plugin Version: SE7 U11 10.11.2.21

As a spinoff suggestion from this, it would be nice if, having changed the colours for one section of a puzzle, these changes carried through to the next section. In my case it is puzzle 98066/7 (a two part puzzle) that I am doing and part 98067 that I have been trying to reset the colors in so that I can have another attempt at getting them closer to what I used in the first part

RE: Can't Reset Colours
Risposta
24/01/13 10.08 come risposta a therealpadd.
therealpadd:
I was changing colours in one of the puzzles I was doing and made a bit of a mess and wanted to go back to the original colours. However, when I clicked "Reset Colors" under the View Menu nothing happened and I can't get the colours to reset at all. Please advise how I can achieve this. 

The "Reset Colors" under the View Menu resets the colors of the grid, grid5, and guidelines. Not the colors of the puzzle.

If you changed colors and saved - each time you re-open the puzzle you'll get your colors (that was done after getting a lot of requests from the users who wanted to save the colors they set).

If you changed but did not save - going to the next puzzle and back to yours will give you the original colors.

BTW, once you solve the puzzle you'll get the original colors back.

RE: Can't Reset Colours
Risposta
24/01/13 14.21 come risposta a hagitm.
Thanks for your reply, hagitm. I guess I will just have to be more careful in future emoticon

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.