« Back to How to use the Site

can`t switch the language while logged in

構造的に表示 平面上に表示 ツリー上に表示
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
hello dear griddler team,

i cannot switch the language by klicking on the little links (ENG,SLK,CES,....) at the top of the page anymore.
if i`m not logged in, it`s still possible to do it this way.

it`s not a big problem, but it was usefull to explain an other user, where to find the right tutorial by using the english name of the links to follow, instead of the german one

RE: can`t switch the language while logged in
答え
12/02/13 20:05 bullfroschへのコメント
bullfrosch:
i cannot switch the language by klicking on the little links (ENG,SLK,CES,....) at the top of the page anymore.
if i`m not logged in, it`s still possible to do it this way.
Yes you can, though not via all pages. You can switch languages via Home page or list of Griddlers/Triddlers pages or any puzzle (Griddler or Triddler) page or the Top Solvers pages. There are some pages that we put aside, mainly to save resources.

答え
12/02/13 22:08 hagitmへのコメント
sorry, but it doesn`t work. 
here is the url after i try to change from english into german from the home-page:
http://www.griddlers.net/en_GB/home?p_p_id=82&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_count=1&_82_struts_action
=%2Flanguage%2Fview&_82_redirect=%2Fen_GB%2F&languageId=de_DE

i still have to log out first to change the language. 
but it`s not a big problem for me, i just wondered about it.... 

答え
12/02/14 7:38 bullfroschへのコメント
Hi, you had empty first name in your profile and therefore it could not be saved. Language while logged in is part of the profile.
You know, you are here quite long time and we converted profiles several times.
Ra100

答え
12/02/16 19:53 Ra100へのコメント
thanks, that did the trick. great work! emoticon

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.