Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Auto clear when finished
Antwoord
19-12-02 1:42
LOVE IT ! Thanks Ra

Re: Auto clear when finished
Antwoord
19-12-02 8:53 Geplaatst als antwoord op nonogramfan.
>LOVE IT ! Thanks Ra

I agree, thank you!!! *big happy grin*

Antwoord
19-12-02 18:06 Geplaatst als antwoord op nonogramfan.
>>LOVE IT ! Thanks Ra
>
>I agree, thank you!!! *big happy grin*

Me too, whole-heartedly!!! Yippee!!!! Thank you!!!!

Antwoord
20-12-02 0:27 Geplaatst als antwoord op nonogramfan.
I think this is in reference to the puzzle automatically ending (showing the final picture) if all non-background colors have been filled in, but not all background colors have been filled in.

If so, here's my two cents I actually find it a little disconcerting, and I like to fill in all the squares. I realize I'm probably the picky one in this group (or at least the only vocal picky one), but now my opinion is out there. Apologies to those who like the feature...

Antwoord
20-12-02 10:42 Geplaatst als antwoord op nonogramfan.
>I think this is in reference to the puzzle automatically ending (showing the final picture) if all non-background colors have been filled in, but not all background colors have been filled in.
>
>If so, here's my two cents I actually find it a little disconcerting, and I like to fill in all the squares. I realize I'm probably the picky one in this group (or at least the only vocal picky one), but now my opinion is out there. Apologies to those who like the feature...
I do like this feature, esp. in pictures with big, white margins.

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.