« Terug naar Your Thoughts

I love this site

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
I love this site
Antwoord
19-12-02 10:34
It makes my day when I log on and there are new puzzles to solve. I think everyone should take it easy on the people who are putting up puzzles. Some of the puzzles are really easy to solve. I've put a couple of really bad ones myself (think pencils). But it's perfect for my kids to learn to do them and it helps me learn how to draw. The only puzzles I hate are the really big ones that get really good ratings because I simply cannot get them small enough to fit on my computer screen and therefore cannot solve them. I think all puzzles should be left alone, unless they are obscene. I also think that people here should lighten up. This is FREE! Name anything else you can get for free that is this good!

Re: I love this site
Antwoord
20-12-02 17:31 Geplaatst als antwoord op kitlittle.
>It makes my day when I log on and there are new puzzles to solve. I think everyone should take it easy on the people who are putting up puzzles. Some of the puzzles are really easy to solve. I've put a couple of really bad ones myself (think pencils). But it's perfect for my kids to learn to do them and it helps me learn how to draw. The only puzzles I hate are the really big ones that get really good ratings because I simply cannot get them small enough to fit on my computer screen and therefore cannot solve them. I think all puzzles should be left alone, unless they are obscene. I also think that people here should lighten up. This is FREE! Name anything else you can get for free that is this good!

You're absolutely right, it's a great site, i'll only wish that the puzzles were'nt bigger than 30x30, i can't get them to fit my computer either.
Thanks to all you puzzlemakers

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.