Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Top authors
Antwoord
13-4-03 4:45
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this great idea! It was such a joy seeing my name in the same list as the really talented authors (Wiggles, if you hear me... ;-) ), even if I'm not really productive.
I don't know if you should base your list on popularity (oh no, I might not appear in it anymore...) but anyway, it's a nice attention for the ones who try to contribute to the site and make the other players have fun.
The other changes were helpful too (I'm thinking of the tiny circles you can draw in the grid).
Keep making good job !!!

Re: Top authors
Antwoord
13-4-03 19:03 Geplaatst als antwoord op sablett.
You are welcome!
An author is always an author, which means that you name will be in the list no matter what base it uses.

Antwoord
16-4-03 4:45 Geplaatst als antwoord op sablett.
I'm not really an author, I just pick puzzles out of the Japanese publications I subscribe to that I think will be of interest to others. I do so many puzzles on paper in magazines that not everybody has access to that I just like to share on occasion when I come across a really good one.

Antwoord
16-4-03 17:19 Geplaatst als antwoord op sablett.
>I'm not really an author, I just pick puzzles out of the Japanese publications I subscribe to that I think will be of interest to others. I do so many puzzles on paper in magazines that not everybody has access to that I just like to share on occasion when I come across a really good one.

But you invest time in drawing the puzzles and submit them to the site.
Hagit

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.