« Terug naar Your Thoughts

Finished pictures without dividers

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Finished pictures without dividers
Antwoord
7-5-03 0:56
The thin lines which separated the picture after it was solved are gone. Now you can look at a real picture.

Enjoy!
Hagit

Re: Finished pictures without dividers
Antwoord
7-5-03 11:26 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
>Why on earth remove lines in solved? Looks terrible!!!? The solved puzzles looks much better WITH the lines than without....now they look ugly...even the ones that should look great...change back PLEASE!

I rather like the new thing. More than with the lines..

Antwoord
7-5-03 12:35 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
>>Why on earth remove lines in solved? Looks terrible!!!? The solved puzzles looks much better WITH the lines than without....now they look ugly...even the ones that should look great...change back PLEASE!
>
>I rather like the new thing. More than with the lines..

somebody requested this, actually.
with the lines it looked more like an embroidary. I think it looks more like a finnished picture without the lines, aspecialy when you zoom out.
Greetings

T.

Antwoord
7-5-03 13:23 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
>>>Why on earth remove lines in solved? Looks terrible!!!? The solved puzzles looks much better WITH the lines than without....now they look ugly...even the ones that should look great...change back PLEASE!
>>
>>I rather like the new thing. More than with the lines..
>
>somebody requested this, actually.
>with the lines it looked more like an embroidary. I think it looks more like a finnished picture without the lines, aspecialy when you zoom out.
>Greetings
>
>T.

I prefer it without the lines. I think it was a good change. Thank you for this wonderful game. I especially love the save button.

Antwoord
8-5-03 4:58 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
I also think that they looked much better the previous way and would like to have it changed back.

All of the other changes have been just great though and I appreciate the work that has been put into them.

Antwoord
8-5-03 13:54 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
It's a good idea, but i'd rather see it in the size 1 pixel per square (esp. those w/o triangles)

Antwoord
8-5-03 16:36 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
>It's a good idea, but i'd rather see it in the size 1 pixel per square(esp. those w/o triangles)

I don't know what your screen's rezolution is, but if max puzzle size is 50x50, I suspect you'll need a magnifying glass for the picture to be seen...
Notice that with max zoom-out you can hardly see the differance between colors. I think smaller then that will be too small.
And, you have to have a minimum size to see the shape of a triangle.

but what is your opinion about the lines isue?

greetings
T.

Antwoord
9-5-03 0:56 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
>I also think that they looked much better the previous way and would like to have it changed back.
>
>All of the other changes have been just great though and I appreciate the work that has been put into them.

I'm happy either way but if I had to choose I think I like it without the lines. Carol

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.