« Terug naar Your Thoughts

Genius composers!

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Genius composers!
Antwoord
23-5-03 13:19
Hello to all, I'm fairly new to the Griddlers site but have been doing Nonograms/Japanese Mosaics/Griddlers type puzzles for many years, firstly in newspapers and now on the computer. I mainly like to do the puzzles for fun and relaxation.
I really admire all of you who compose these griddlers for us to puzzle over and complete ... but I do note that in comparison to the puzzles made several months ago many of the newer puzzles seem to be mainly composed of one or two squares one colour, then another few squares another colour ... now I love a challenge and I can see that a lot of work has gone into the composing of these really lovely puzzles, but I personally find the constant need to change colour or count back and forth really tedious and I don't enjoy these puzzles very much. Can I please ask all the geniuses who compose the puzzles to include a few puzzles that are still challenging and colourful but a bit less 'one square at a time' counting (hope you understand what I mean). I would try to make some puzzles myself but note that quite often new composers are scorned for their efforts! patootie X

Re: Genius composers!
Antwoord
23-5-03 13:19 Geplaatst als antwoord op patootie.
>I would try to make some puzzles myself but note that quite often new composers are scorned for their efforts! patootie X

A few days ago I posted the following message
Be kind to authors. They are your "food" providers. No need to write "nice" to each puzzle, but when you want to launch an arrow, don't put poison on the edge.

It helped. You won't be scorned. Please read the guide line to publishing a puzzle before you start creating one.

Hagit

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.