Your Thoughts

New Site - get used to

Wisselen
Re: New Site - get used to
Antwoord
17-6-03 22:02 als antwoord op Hagit Maor.
>It has been almost 2 days now since the new site is online for you - to view, to test, to solve, to create, to get used to. Many have done that and stayed in the new site because they found it more friendly to use with many new features.
>
>For some reason more people solve puzzles in the old site than in the new. I want to ask you again to go to www.griddlers.net/default.jsp and use it. Eventually it will be your new platform.
>
>Thank you,
>Hagit

I love the new site. It took me a few minutes to get used to the sorting filters, but once I did I really liked the flexibility it gives me. It is a little inconvenient to be unable to sort columns by clicking on the headings, but this is more than made up for by the other features. I especially like being able to sort by number of colors and by triangles. the message box is a great idea, too.

So far I haven't found any major bugs. The first time I tried to do puzzles on the site though, it bounced me back to the old site and I had to re-enter this one. The second time I tride I had no trouble. Great job!

Chefmomster2
0 (0 Stemmen)

New Site - get used to
Antwoord
20-6-03 20:07
It has been almost 2 days now since the new site is online for you - to view, to test, to solve, to create, to get used to. Many have done that and stayed in the new site because they found it more friendly to use with many new features.

For some reason more people solve puzzles in the old site than in the new. I want to ask you again to go to www.griddlers.net/default.jsp and use it. Eventually it will be your new platform.

Thank you,
Hagit
0 (0 Stemmen)

Antwoord
20-6-03 20:07 als antwoord op Hagit Maor.
First of all, the new site looks great. I posted earlier becuase I thought my account hadn't been transitioned to the new system, but I now realize what happened is that on the old site you could enter your username <Tab> password <Enter> and gain access. Now you actually need to click on Login or you're told your password is invalid. Any chance on getting the old functionality back? If not, no biggie, but thought I'd mention it. BTW, here are the browser stats if it makes a difference

Opera Version 7.03
Build 2670
Platform Win32
System Windows XP
Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.4

Thanks!
0 (0 Stemmen)

Antwoord
21-6-03 0:52 als antwoord op Hagit Maor.
>Now you actually need to click on Login or you're told your password is invalid. Any chance on getting the old functionality back?

Once you entered your name/password and clicked on login - your computer should remember the info (that is, of course, if you set it to remember). Each time you come back to the site, your name is already in, click TAB and Enter.

Hope it helped.

Hagit
0 (0 Stemmen)

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.