« Terug naar Your Thoughts

Terrific Improvements!

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Terrific Improvements!
Antwoord
19-8-03 1:00
I love the one-image viewable and the image of solved puzzles! You are all SO responsive to this community it is UNBELIEVEABLE! Thanks for the great work! Would any of you other members out there want to second me on that?

Happy puzzling!

Re: Terrific Improvements!
Antwoord
19-8-03 14:43 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
>I love the one-image viewable and the image of solved puzzles! You are all SO responsive to this community it is UNBELIEVEABLE! Thanks for the great work! Would any of you other members out there want to second me on that?
>
>Happy puzzling!

I'll second that thought! I came across this site just as they were moveing from the old one. Not only on their own, but also as ideas were suggested, theyve been improving this site consestintly.(sp?). the applets have been improved, revamped, and improved. the managenment ALWAYS listened to us about what we liked to see. then the fantastic redo of the home page. Very proffesionl looking. Makes you want to stay and look around abit.Then came triddlers. talk about being patient with us about the java problem. now the pdfs have been improved. and this is just the hi-points.
Yup, thanks guys for all the terrific work youve done to make this site so enjoyable.
zoiey

Antwoord
19-8-03 16:21 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
Ditto, chefmomster2!!!

Antwoord
20-8-03 5:20 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
So right! I will second, third, fourth, etc. anyone on that opinion. This is the BEST Nonogram site on the Net, bar none. Thanks so much for your excellent hard work Griddlers Team! It is so much appreciated from this humble Griddler fan!

Antwoord
20-8-03 9:05 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
Thank you, on behalf of Ra100 and I.

Your comments help us knowing whether you like what we do in the site and pave our way to future improvements.

-)

Antwoord
20-8-03 13:35 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
Seconded, yet again. I appreciate how this site is always changing - both with all the wonderful work of the griddlers team, but also from the creativity of the puzzle makers.

Thank you!

Antwoord
23-8-03 13:00 Geplaatst als antwoord op chefmomster2.
>I love the one-image viewable and the image of solved puzzles! You are all SO responsive to this community it is UNBELIEVEABLE! Thanks for the great work! Would any of you other members out there want to second me on that?

Although being two days later for this thread OF COURSE!!! It's a fan-tas-tic work what Ra and Hagit are doing. I think this is not just the best paint-by-numbers web, but simply one of the best entertainment web sites in the Internet.

And even better it's getting even better each day!!!

Thanks to both of you, and keep the good work.

Cru.

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.