« Terug naar Your Thoughts

Introduction to this site.

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
Introduction to this site.
Antwoord
27-8-11 2:50
Hi, you all. I am Australian puzzle solver with this greatest nonogram puzzle ever made. I was in Japan and knew about the Japanese Logic Puzzle there after bought several Japanese language puzzle books. I have thought that any sites associated with similar puzzle to this one, then Bingo ! I joined here and solved over 200 puzzles with great greed activities ! But, however, I am professional 35mm filmmaker of a newly upcoming feature movie here in Melbourne, as beside that when I'm off from filmmaking job, I clicked here and fun has never creased ! emoticon Well, I left the other site called 'Conceptis Puzzle' due to it's revealing points such as 'Show Solution' and 'Check'. I'm not on my cup of tea with that icons, then I told that site's group that I am no longer doing there anymore. I wanted more depth of gridders puzzle on professional-level as Conceptis cannot do it. How pity !
Okay, please drop me any message if you wishes to hear regarding about my career on filmmaking, thank you.

RE: Introduction to this site.
Antwoord
27-8-11 9:46 Geplaatst als antwoord op Silencebound.
Silencebound:
Okay, please drop me any message if you wishes to hear regarding about my career on filmmaking, thank you.

Thank you for your kind words! :-)

I'm interested in your career. What movie are you working now?

Hagit

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.