G-Match refreshing problem there . . .

Gecombineerde weergave Platte weergave Boomstructuurweergave
Onderwerpen [ Vorige | Volgende ]
toggle
G-Match refreshing problem there . . .
g-match problem
Antwoord
23-8-12 3:25
When we playing the G-Match competition few days ago, as I have played it well but discovered the existing problem found there. When the word at G-Match page with small calling line "The G-Match is already in progress. You can still join in.", but when the new daily very first game come out with the remaining countdown time becoming '0:00:00' - and then the first puzzle DIDN'T come out as I have pressed the refresh button repeatedly but it still doesn't show out for more than two or three minutes after '0:00:00'. Why the unexpectedly delaying for ??

RE: G-Match refreshing problem there . . .
Antwoord
23-8-12 6:10 Geplaatst als antwoord op Silencebound.
The delay may occur because many users call (try to open) the same puzzle. It can slow down the system. Sometime calling it again helps. But don't try to call it multi-times. You will just slow down yourself.

Just remember that if it is slow for you - it is slow for everyone. For example: some people solve the G-Match puzzles via iGridd applet, others solve them via the web application. Slow for web means slow for iGridd and vice versa.

Hagit

RE: G-Match refreshing problem there . . .
Antwoord
24-8-12 6:14 Geplaatst als antwoord op hagitm.
Oh, gee, I get it. Thanks for it.

Forum beheerders: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.