Toggle
Panie magister :)
Resposta
10-07-2008 18:05
Haru and I are proud to announce they have finally finished their studies and from now on they are Masters of Arts (MAs) emoticon
In Polish: od dziś prosimy tytułować nas paniami magister emoticonemoticonemoticon emoticon

:occasion2: :occasion9:
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Panie magister :)
Resposta
10-07-2008 18:39 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion2:

Have a great time celebrating it! (maybe a trip to Holland in August for the occasion?)

Jelga :notworthy:
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
10-07-2008 18:55 as a reply to Jelga ..
I would LOVE to go there (and I'm sure Haru would too) but I have to go to work on 28.08 and 29.08 emoticon And there is no way I can get a day off.

Instead, we think of visiting Scandinavia (so maybe a mini-meeting again) but since we haven't had the time and courage to plan it earlier, it is still a dream and not a plan.
Actually, we could go there (or back) via Holland, but definitely not in time for the big meeting emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
10-07-2008 20:09 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
Congratulations!!!!!
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 6:10 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
Congratulations panie magister. Veľa šťastia v ďalšom štúdiu.
:hippy2:
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 12:12 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
WAY TO GO!! :notworthy:
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 16:19 as a reply to Terry Lee Mitchell.
Thanks everyone for congratulations emoticon Honestly, the best thing about it is... I've finally got time and strenght to solve griddlers!

Rasto, I'm not sure if I understood your wishes correctly, but if you talk about further studies, then I'm out. I've got enough of universities for at least a year ;p Nothing against courses though emoticon Haru is thinking about starting the PhD studies, but it's just a few-day-old idea, so nothing certain. emoticon

PS. Where is the graduate emoticon? I can't find it anywhere and it would fit here emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 16:28 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
So now you have to work ;-) . Try to find job where they pay for solving griddlers.

I was also looking for graduate emoticon, we don't have such.
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 16:49 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
Yay Mel and Haru!!

Congratulations. emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
11-07-2008 17:49 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
Congratulations!

Melizabeth:
Where is the graduate emoticon? I can't find it anywhere and it would fit here emoticon

The graduated emoticon is only in chat. Now you have a good reason to join us tomorrow! :-)

Hagit
0 (0 Votos)

Resposta
12-07-2008 10:45 as a reply to Melizabeth ..
Congratulations you two!!!
0 (0 Votos)

Moderadores do Fórum: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.