« Voltar a Personal Events and Stories

The job search is over!

Vista De Combinação Vista Lisa Vista Da �?rvore
Tópicos [ Anterior | Próxima ]
toggle
The job search is over!
Resposta
31-08-2008 5:22
Some time ago (last October), I wrote to tell everyone how chaotic my life had become...I was out of work, and Sonya, Ruby, and I did not know what to do. I wrote that day to tell you how "freeing from stress" these puzzles had become to me.

I write you now to tell you that finally, after a year and a half out of work, I went back to work as a teacher this fall, and things are going great! I am exactly where I'm supposed to be, I am convinced of it. Money is still tight as we try and recover from my being laid off, but Sonya too has found a part-time job that will a) allow her to continue home schooling our daughter, and b) bring in a bit of extra cash.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes. We burned up nearly every penny of our retirement funds earneed through the first 12 years I was employed trying to keep our home and ourselves together, BUT it has proven worth it.

And while I'm here....shout outs of hi's to Chef, Ssslug, and the other gang we met in Atlanta. Any plans to do it again, let us know!

Tim

RE: The job search is over!
Resposta
31-08-2008 15:30 as a reply to SuperDog.
Congratulations, SuperDog.
You and your family have weathered a storm and are now on your way to rebuilding...I know you all are much stronger for it.
Blue skies are on the way!!:thumbup:
Terry

Moderadores do Fórum: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.