Vista De Combinação Vista Lisa Vista Da �?rvore
Tópicos [ Anterior | Próxima ]
toggle
New Applet
Resposta
21-12-2012 2:59
Is there anyway to go back to the old applett?   I've had too many problems since upgrading.  The webstart doesn't install so I have to go online. The applett hangs when I fill in the last square then doesn't save so I have to resolve them.

It's getting really frustrating...

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them...

Thanks..

RE: New Applet
Resposta
21-12-2012 3:48 as a reply to HolliAnne.
HolliAnne:
The applett hangs when I fill in the last square then doesn't save so I have to resolve them.

If that happened about an hour ago (3am GMT) that was just the site being unresponsive as a whole. It's not linked specifically to the applet. What do you when that occurs is simply let it sit there and wait. After a while -it's only a few minutes but it does seem like eternity- you'll get a message saying "Sending score failed. Retry ?". Then just click 'Yes' and it'll be saved after all !

Resposta
21-12-2012 16:42 as a reply to Dominiek.
Thank you for letting me know-I will try to be more patient. 

My other issue was about webstart not installing...any ideas why that is happening?  I download it and click on the igridd.jnlp and it open the applett but goes away when I close the program.  No icon anywhere...no folder...

Thanks!!

Resposta
21-12-2012 17:22 as a reply to HolliAnne.
HolliAnne:
Thank you for letting me know-I will try to be more patient. 

My other issue was about webstart not installing...any ideas why that is happening?  I download it and click on the igridd.jnlp and it open the applett but goes away when I close the program.  No icon anywhere...no folder...

Thanks!!

I don't know about that. I'm just a user who had experienced the same problem with unresponsiveness. But I'm sure one of the members of the Team wil be around soon to address your other problems. emoticon

Resposta
21-12-2012 18:08 as a reply to Dominiek.
Thanks Dominiek....

Resposta
21-12-2012 18:27 as a reply to HolliAnne.
Hi, if the shortcut is not installed automatically, you can open Java control panel, depending on OS it can be on different place, then on panel General, section Temporary internet files click butotn View.
iGridd should be listed in applications, select it and click icon "install shortcuts" in toolbar.
Rasto.

Resposta
21-12-2012 19:04 as a reply to Ra100.
Ra100:
Hi, if the shortcut is not installed automatically, you can open Java control panel, depending on OS it can be on different place, then on panel General, section Temporary internet files click butotn View.
iGridd should be listed in applications, select it and click icon "install shortcuts" in toolbar.
Rasto.

Hi Rasto...

I opened the Java Control Panel, clicked on the General|view - there are no applications listed.  I am using Java Version 6 update27 on a Win7 Ultimate

Resposta
21-12-2012 19:16 as a reply to HolliAnne.
HolliAnne:
Ra100:
Rasto.

Hi Rasto...

I opened the Java Control Panel, clicked on the General|view - there are no applications listed.  I am using Java Version 6 update27 on a Win7 Ultimate

Hi Again,  after posting the above, I was cheking my JAVA versions and found the they were a mess...I've reinstalled version 7 for 64 bit and I now have my shortcut...YAY!

Sorry to bother you emoticon

Moderadores do Fórum: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.