« Voltar a Java Problems

New applet problem, only with Froglet multi

Vista De Combinação Vista Lisa Vista Da �?rvore
Tópicos [ Anterior | Próxima ]
toggle
When trying to load any of the puzzles from the newest B&W multi from strunka, the "Loading...." just hangs. This is with Mac OS 10.6.8 with Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Can load the puzzles with the old applet.

Oddly, single griddlers load just fine with the new applet.

I've tried rebooting, but that didn't accomplish anything. Java is up to date, not being blocked.

Update: Trying on another computer, running OS 10.7.5 also with updated Java. Immediately get an "Unresponsive script" message and hanging.

Could this be a problem only with this particular multi?

Another update: Tried to open another multi (recent one called Owl). Loads new applet fine. This appears to be a problem with only Froglet. There's a comment that I can't understand--it's in a language I don't recognize--but I think the comment says there's a problem with loading.

RE: New applet problem, only with Froglet multi
Resposta
14-02-2013 19:38 as a reply to elisadavis.
Hi, actually I can already open the puzzle. Sometimes it can take a few minutes to fully publish the puzzle. 
If it is still not working, please open Java console and send us the error message.
Rasto

RE: New applet problem, only with Froglet multi
Resposta
14-02-2013 19:39 as a reply to Ra100.
Thanks Ra100...it opens now.

Moderadores do Fórum: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.