« Späť na Puzzle and Theme Ideas

Close ups of completed multi

Kombinovaný pohľad Plochý pohľad Stromový pohľad
Vlákna [ Predchádzajúci | Ďalší ]
Close ups of completed multi
Odpoveď
4.12.2009 12:23
Hi Again, Thank you Hagit for your last response. I used the view button after I complete the whole puzzle but I can only get a close up of each section. I guess I didn’t ask clearly enough before but is there some way of seeing the whole completed puzzle in total but closer up when done? I have just completed the nine or so sections of Monet’s Terrace at Addresse. It’s visually very pretty but the whole completed picture is quite small and you don’t get the full appreciation of how it is constructed as a whole . Perhaps I am still doing something wrong here? I am so slow doing these puzzles but I do really like the visuals of some scenes.
Regards
Maggie

RE: Close ups of completed multi
Odpoveď
4.12.2009 12:33 ako reakcia na Maggiegong.
There is a way to see the whole puzzle. It has been made for the iGridd subscribers, but I think you can use it as well: Open iGridd and search for the puzzle you want to see. If you open the view tab, you can right click on the image and choose to see one part or zoom in on the completed puzzle.

Jelga

RE: Close ups of completed multi
Odpoveď
5.12.2009 8:11 ako reakcia na Jeltje.
Thankyou so much. This worked. Maggie

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.