« Späť na Java Problems

Click and Drag not working

Kombinovaný pohľad Plochý pohľad Stromový pohľad
Vlákna [ Predchádzajúci | Ďalší ]
toggle
Click and Drag not working
Odpoveď
11.3.2011 3:05
I figured this to be a java problem, maybe I'm wrong.

It used to be that when I left or right-clicked and dragged my mouse across the griddler (lite) it would fill in the appropriate number for as long as I held the button down. I'm not sure when it changed but now it might fill in two? If I move my mouse very quickly it gets several.

Help?

RE: Click and Drag not working
Odpoveď
12.3.2011 0:33 ako reakcia na kidrufus.
kidrufus:
I figured this to be a java problem, maybe I'm wrong.

It used to be that when I left or right-clicked and dragged my mouse across the griddler (lite) it would fill in the appropriate number for as long as I held the button down. I'm not sure when it changed but now it might fill in two? If I move my mouse very quickly it gets several.

Help?

The Lite application is based on JavaScript, not Java. I'm telling you this in case you thought to fix the problem by updating Java.

Regards,
Hagit

Odpoveď
12.3.2011 21:43 ako reakcia na kidrufus.
If it not java script, check at the top of the puzzle where it says free, line or area and make sure you've checked "area"-that way you can fill in many squares at one time.

Odpoveď
13.3.2011 7:02 ako reakcia na PharmTech22.
I don't see where you are talking about. What free line?

Odpoveď
14.3.2011 19:15 ako reakcia na kidrufus.
In the light version you can't switch between the options to draw a line or a free area. So that can't cause it. As far as I know the light version of the site has not been changed recently and for me it all works ok. What happens if you use a different browser, like Firefox instead of IE?

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.