« Späť na All About You

Developing a laziness?

Kombinovaný pohľad Plochý pohľad Stromový pohľad
Vlákna [ Predchádzajúci | Ďalší ]
toggle
Developing a laziness?
Odpoveď
18.4.2010 16:01
I've been doing griddlers since last fall now. I eventually got myself into a great habit of doing all the columns, then all the rows, and back to columns. It took extra time, but I rarely had any errors. But now I've gotten so comfortable at it, as soon as I see I've made a new mark in a column that will effect a row, I just go straight to that row and work more of a small area out at a time.

Problem is, I think I'm getting too rushed, I keep making errors and usually starting all over. Anyone else run into this problem as they get better at griddlers?

RE: Developing a laziness?
Odpoveď
20.4.2010 1:16 ako reakcia na Sarobin.
I used to always be haphazard, looking at rows, then columns, just adding in whatever blocks I saw.

The more Griddlers I do (and the more challenging the Griddlers I attempt) I find myself going column-by-column then row-by-row like a machine. But it takes so much longer using this method, sometimes I feel like I am wasting hours checking rows I don't need to- but it's the only way I can solve harder puzzles.

I have the opposite problem as you, the more I do Griddlers, the more I get into a machine-like habit!

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.