Prílohy: prscr.JPG (34,4k)

Re: misspelling in polish language version
Odpoveď
16.2.2006 15:36 ako reakcia na twoznia.
[quote="twoznia"]there is small error in polish version - there is
".iczba rozwiązujących"
instead of
"Liczba rozwiązujących"

It is not a misspelling. The applet allocates the same space for all the languages. The Polish phrase is too long for this space. Can you shorten "Liczba rozwiązujących" by one character?

Hagit

Odpoveď
16.2.2006 15:38 ako reakcia na twoznia.
[quote="hagitm"][quote="twoznia"]there is small error in polish version - there is
".iczba rozwiązujących"
instead of
"Liczba rozwiązujących"

It is not a misspelling. The applet allocates the same space for all the languages. The Polish phrase is too long for this space. Can you shorten "Liczba rozwiązujących" by one character?

Hagit

Is 'show' in Polish 'show', or is that button untranslated?

Odpoveď
16.2.2006 18:39 ako reakcia na twoznia.
Is 'show' in Polish 'show', or is that button untranslated?

It's untranslated.

Odpoveď
16.2.2006 21:21 ako reakcia na twoznia.
"show" in polish = "Pokaż"
i am looking for shortening of "liczba rozwiązujących" and have problem ;)

Odpoveď
17.2.2006 0:07 ako reakcia na twoznia.
[quote="twoznia"]"show" in polish = "Pokaż"
I checked in the translation site - seems translated but doesn't show on the puzzle page, I have no idea why.

[quote="twoznia"]i am looking for shortening of "liczba rozwiązujących" and have problem ;)
So am I. The only word resembling 'liczba' is 'ilość' but I'm not sure if 'ilość rozwiązujących' sounds ok.

Odpoveď
17.2.2006 5:36 ako reakcia na twoznia.
[quote="twoznia"]"show" in polish = "Pokaż"
i am looking for shortening of "liczba rozwiązujących" and have problem ;)

I don't know exactly what those Polish words mean, but if it is something like in English version (No. of Solvers) would it be possible to say just "Solvers"?

Elina

Odpoveď
17.2.2006 8:44 ako reakcia na twoznia.
maybe "Ukończono" would be ok for "Liczba rozwiązujących".
It means "Completed"

thx
Tomek

Odpoveď
17.2.2006 8:45 ako reakcia na twoznia.
no ;) "Ukończono" does not sound good

Odpoveď
23.2.2006 18:53 ako reakcia na twoznia.
I spent quite a bit of time when translating this "number of solvers" and couldn't find anything shorter. We don't have many useful shorts like "No." And this was not the only too long phrase...
And there are more things that ARE translated, but never show.
Once I bothered Hagit over and over about the box about what do notes mean (i.e. that 0% is very bad and this kind of puzzle should not appear), and she corrected it, but it worked just for a day or two and always got back to english.

Tomku, myślałam też o "ilości rozwiązujących" ale to brzmi strasznie przedmiotowo.

Odpoveď
23.2.2006 19:16 ako reakcia na twoznia.
[quote="powsinoga"]Once I bothered Hagit over and over about the box about what do notes mean (i.e. that 0% is very bad and this kind of puzzle should not appear), and she corrected it, but it worked just for a day or two and always got back to english.

I clicked on "Guide to Voting" (Jak głosować?) and got the list in Polish. Can other solvers write here what they see when clicking this link in Polish?

Also, if something is wrong, or if it was fixed and got wrong again after a day, a week, a year - do not hesitate to bother me time and again. There is no way for us to know that everything works fine in 19 languages.

Thanks,
Hagit

Odpoveď
2.3.2006 14:57 ako reakcia na twoznia.
I found workaround for missing "L" in Liczba rozwiązujących"
Increased resolution to 1280x1024
I Cannot see numbers, but whole label is visible ;)

Tomek

Odpoveď
6.5.2006 15:42 ako reakcia na twoznia.
There is also another mistake:

Proszę wyrażaj się grzecznymi słowami. Nieodpowiedni komentarze będą usuwane.
Użytkownicy regularnie używający nieodpowiednich słów mogą stracić możliwość komentowania

This comment is under each griddler/triddler and above the filed with comments. It should be 'Nieodpowiednie' instead of 'Nieodpowiedni'. Moreover, 'Proszę wyrażaj się grzecznymi słowami' sound a bit artificial to me. Maybe 'Proszę wyrażać się grzecznymi słowami' will be better. What do you think?

And another one thing - while loading site there is 'Loading...' written on the screen. Is it also translated to other languages? If yes it should be 'Ładowanie...'

Odpoveď
7.5.2006 1:30 ako reakcia na twoznia.
And another one thing - while loading site there is 'Loading...' written on the screen. Is it also translated to other languages?

No. It's the same for all languages.
Hagit

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.