« Späť na Java Problems

Keyboard shortcuts aren't working

Kombinovaný pohľad Plochý pohľad Stromový pohľad
Vlákna [ Predchádzajúci | Ďalší ]
toggle
Keyboard shortcuts aren't working
Odpoveď
14.12.2012 15:48
I was using Webstart on my notebook computer and I noticed that when I hit control/z to undo a square, nothing happened. I closed Webstart and started it again. Same thing. I rebooted (twice). Still doesn't work. So now I'm on my desktop with the Webstart that I've been using and same thing is happening here with a completely different puzzle. I know it was fine yesterday as I worked most of the day on this same puzzle and used the control/z option numerious times.

Is anyone else having this problem, and if so how did you fix it?

RE: Keyboard shortcuts aren't working
Odpoveď
14.12.2012 18:50 ako reakcia na irisgerh.
It seems to be a problem for at least some users. The team is working on a fix!

Odpoveď
14.12.2012 19:43 ako reakcia na Jeltje.
Thank you for the response quick response!

I noticed both computers had Windows updates just before I noticed the problem. The notebook is running Vista and the desktop is Windows 8, but I think Microsoft is responsible for causing the problem.

Odpoveď
16.12.2012 8:48 ako reakcia na irisgerh.
Keyboard shortcuts are working now. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the applets. Instructions are given in the website news - Upgraded Applet.

Odpoveď
16.12.2012 19:27 ako reakcia na hagitm.
Thank you so much everything is working again yay!!! 

Odpoveď
16.12.2012 20:00 ako reakcia na hagitm.
Yes, they are working for for me now, too. Thank you so much for finding and fixing the problem!

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.