« Nazaj na World Events

Griddlers Meeting 2008 - Warm Greetings!

Pogled na kombinacije Flat View Drevesni pogled.
Teme [ Prejšnja | Naslednja ]
Greetings from the US. What a beautiful place to meet. Don't spend ALL your time griddling!

RE: Griddlers Meeting 2008 - Warm Greetings!
Odgovor
31.8.08 17:49 kot odgovor na pinniped.
Just got back from Schin op Geul (no...not back in Finland, but at my holiday address in the Netherlands). We had a GREAT time together!! I am just writing a little bit now, have to digest everything and put it on paper, but I will try to give a more thorough story very soon...

I will share some of the landscape pictures with you already, the pictures of the (renamed) 'Monster of Schin op Geul' (The 'Delft-meeting' participants will understand what it means) and it's progress, the pictures of our GPS-escapades through Valkenburg and it's surroundings, the pictures of our alcohol abuse, our many nice meals, the faces...For all these pictures you will have to wait a little bit, but I promise that many of them will find their new home here in the Griddlers Forum.

Thank you to all the people who were there, I am very sorry that some people had to cancel at the very last moment for different reasons, but I am sure we will meet again in the (near?!) future...
Priponka

Priponka

Priponka

Priponka

Priponka

Priponke: Meeting1.jpg (191,8k), Meeting2.jpg (231,2k), Meeting3.jpg (279,6k), Meeting4.jpg (172,4k), Meeting5.jpg (170,7k)

Odgovor
31.8.08 20:11 kot odgovor na dreamtheater.
How beautiful!

Hello fellow griddlers. I hope you are having a fantastic time. emoticon

Odgovor
1.9.08 2:30 kot odgovor na dreamtheater.
How very beautiful!! Idyllic! Thanks for the pix. I spent my holiday at my brother's. A very nice place, but a generic suburb, not idyllic at all. emoticon

Hope you all had a lovely time.

JC

Odgovor
13.9.08 8:48 kot odgovor na glllop.
Thanks for all the nice greetings! Only today I discoverd some more in the site news part of the forum.

We had a wonderful time, you can get an impression of it by looking at those photos.

Jelga :hello:

Odgovor
13.9.08 15:30 kot odgovor na Jeltje.
Nice pics Jel, and good captions. emoticon

Forum moderatorji: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.