« Nazaj na iPhone/iPad and Android

Problems for the iPhone App.

Pogled na kombinacije Flat View Drevesni pogled.
Teme [ Prejšnja | Naslednja ]
toggle
Problems for the iPhone App.
Odgovor
7.1.11 4:07
The Attached photo is of Puzzle 1070126 Edward Scissorhands.
I looks like one of them sliding puzzles..
Puzzle 1070159 Ludwig Van Beethoven is the same..

Both of those are on Multi 2 Bundle.

There's a glitch on the Shop.
After I buy my first Bundle, instead of a menu, all i get is an offer to get the next one in line..

I currently own Starter Kit, Classic 1,2,3, B&W 1,2,3, Color 1,2, Classic 4,5, Intermediate, Multi 2,3,4, & Advanced.

When I attempt to find Multi 1, when I select "Get more puzzles" I get "Available bundles" & the rest is blank..

No Multi 1??

I'll say this app has got me so addicted to the game after a year off, I renewed for another year...

James.
Priponka

Priponke: Oops.PNG (151,3k)

RE: Problems for the iPhone App.
Odgovor
7.1.11 6:49 kot odgovor na JamesWyatt.
Hi
Multi 1 was just our internal testing bundle with one multi and was never released in AppStore. Anyway it is very good puzzle. I'v added it to AppStore in price tier 1. It will be available after review by Apple in a few days.

As for the mixed puzzles, there is a bug in file structure - multi parts are mixed. So you have a puzzle in puzzle, you must solve the parts and then sort them. I fixed the bundles and uploaded to AppStore so new downloads have correct files.
In next update of application it will be possible to re-download the bundles, but it will take some time to be approved by Apple.

Ra100

Odgovor
20.1.11 15:39 kot odgovor na Ra100.
Congrats on the new version..

All my completed multi's are in their right place...

One suggestion for the next version....

Sort the Downloaded puzzles list...

Currently it's order is...

Starter Kit
Classic 1,2,3
B&W 1,2,3
Color 1,2
Classic 4,5
Intermediate
Multi 2,3,4
Advanced
Multi 1

(The Order I bought them?)

It would be nice to have them organized in Difficulty, and/or Groupings...
Starter
Classic 1-5
B&W 1-3
Color 1-2
Intermediate
Multi 1-4
Advanced..

Then when new puzzle packs become available, I can quickly check my sorted list of what I'm missing..

Cheers!

Odgovor
23.1.11 7:58 kot odgovor na JamesWyatt.
I agree... congrats on the new version... I'm glad the purchased bundles are straightened out now.

James also has a good point about the order that the puzzle bundles are listed, but at least the right ones are there now, so this is something I can live with.

I never ran into the sort order issue on the finished multis that James has encountered, but that may be because I haven't yet finished one full multi... I have all of them going concurrently, whereby I do one or a few pieces of one multi, then switch to another one. That's mainly because I can get tired of doing black and white, or working with the same color scheme, dealing with the triangles... so variety is good.

Multi's are my favorite, because of the satisfaction of developing the picture over time... I only wish I had an iPad to play this game on...

Keep the Multi's coming...
Kay

Odgovor
23.1.11 8:52 kot odgovor na kbird.
kbird:
Multi's are my favorite, because of the satisfaction of developing the picture over time...

Be careful what you wish for.. emoticon :glasses7:

Odgovor
26.2.11 21:45 kot odgovor na hagitm.
kbird:
Multi's are my favorite, because of the satisfaction of developing the picture over time...

There are 4 new mini-multis available for the iPhone fans.
Hagit

Odgovor
23.3.11 10:19 kot odgovor na JamesWyatt.
i`m very happy with the new version too, but i`m sorry to tell that one multi has still the same problem.
it`s "flamenco" in bundle "multi 5 "
i have already downloaded this bundle again, but doesn`t help. the other multis of this bundles looks ok.
Priponka

Priponke: flamenco.jpg (64,0k)

Odgovor
25.3.11 7:36 kot odgovor na bullfrosch.
Hi
this time it was more complicated. Entire puzzle was messed. Unfortunately you must start to solve this puzzle again.
When you download new file, you will see that what you already solved is a bit destroyed. Go to the puzzle detail and from the menu select "clear puzzle". Then you can solve this part again with completely new content.

Rasto

Odgovor
25.3.11 12:45 kot odgovor na Ra100.
Ra100:
what you already solved is a bit destroyed

.... and looks very funny!emoticon
thanx for the laugh in the morning. your repair works, and after solving some parts again (double solvingfun) everything looks allright now.... emoticon

Forum moderatorji: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.