« Nazaj na World Events

Colorado Wildfires

Pogled na kombinacije Flat View Drevesni pogled.
Teme [ Prejšnja | Naslednja ]
toggle
Colorado Wildfires
Odgovor
28.6.12 7:25
I haven't been able to keep my mind on doing many griddlers lately... My aunt lives in one of the evacuated wildfire areas around Colorado Springs, Colorado, in the U.S., so my thoughts and prayers are with her and everyone in her community...

RE: Colorado Wildfires
Odgovor
28.6.12 7:44 kot odgovor na gladgal.
Oh my! I had not even heard about those fires yet, but I just had a quick look around through the news about it and it is awful indeed! I do hope your aunt will be able to return to her home soon and find it untouched by the fire.

Odgovor
2.7.12 16:35 kot odgovor na Jeltje.
Thank you for your concern, Jeltje.
Good news! My aunt was just allowed to return to her house on Sunday after a week of being evacuated. The house is fine, but she reports that the area is quite dug up with all the fire lines and trenches that were built (she is located south of the town of Woodland Park, which is on the other side of the fire from Colorado Springs). The wildfire itself is still burning, with the boundary just 2 miles away from my aunt's house, so she is still on pre-evac notice just in case. But it certainly looks like the worst is over.

My heart goes out to all those who did lose their homes in Colorado Springs last week; they were all allowed to return on Sunday to see the damage firsthand; that must have been tough to see...

Odgovor
5.8.13 14:36 kot odgovor na gladgal.
Thoughts and prayer go out to everyone affected by those awful fires.

Forum moderatorji: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.