Pogled na kombinacije Flat View Drevesni pogled.
Teme [ Prejšnja | Naslednja ]
toggle
23.9.12 2:46
I can't send a message to Lusta telling him I solved the riddle. I keep clicking on the message square but nothing I type enters any text.

RE: messages
Odgovor
25.9.12 20:20 kot odgovor na bejjinks.
bejjinks:
I can't send a message to Lusta telling him I solved the riddle. I keep clicking on the message square but nothing I type enters any text.
Do you get the popup window in which you should write the text?
If you do, then - type your message in a document (say - notepad), copy and paste it into the window.
If you don't get the popup window - look at your browser's settings. It probably blocks popups.

In any case, if you are in a hurry to register your solution to the riddle, send an email to team@griddlers.net and it will be delivered to lusta.

Hagit

Odgovor
26.9.12 0:41 kot odgovor na hagitm.
Thank you. I did find that my computer was blocking pop ups and I reset that. However, I still don't get anything from clicking on the message box. The box turns yellow and there's an outline around the box but there's no cursor and what I type still doesn't appear in the box. Copying and pasting didn't do anything either. I can type normally everywhere else but that message box won't accept it. I would like to get this fixed so that I can send other messages when appropriate. Thank you for helping me contact Lusta33 in the meantime.

Odgovor
26.9.12 23:13 kot odgovor na bejjinks.
bejjinks:
Try again. This time, as lusta suggested, be accurate with the upper/lower case. 
Hagit

Odgovor
27.9.12 21:21 kot odgovor na bejjinks.
bejjinks:
Thank you. I did find that my computer was blocking pop ups and I reset that. However, I still don't get anything from clicking on the message box.

One more suggestion: if you use a certain browser (say - IE), try another browser. You put your problem under Macintosh. I am not fully familiar to Mac's browser, but the idea is still the same - change the browser.

Odgovor
28.9.12 6:21 kot odgovor na bejjinks.
Hi
what browsers/OS do you use? We did try it on several different systems. The only exception could be some old IE.
Rasto

Odgovor
1.10.12 16:11 kot odgovor na Ra100.
Sorry, I was away for a few days. I usually use Safari. I might try a different browser.

I don't know what caps and lower case has to do with any of this since I tried both and no text of any kind appeared.

Odgovor
1.10.12 16:18 kot odgovor na bejjinks.
I did find an alternative way to send a message. It was the link in the riddle announcement that was causing the problem. Going through the normal message box instead of using the link worked fine.

Forum moderatorji: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.