« Tillbaka till iGridd Applet

Multi-griddlers Not Working Correctly

Kombinationsvy Plan vy Träd-vy
Trådar [ Föregående | Nästa ]
toggle
I use iGridd on my Mac and for some reason today the Multi-Griddlers aren't working correctly. When I open a multi-griddler that I have partially solved, none of the previously solved puzzles show up as being solved, and the entire "View" grid is blank.

When I log onto the website and use iGridd through there they show up fine but I much prefer the downloaded applet as I like to save puzzles for offline solving. Any suggestions what might have happened?

RE: Multi-griddlers Not Working Correctly
Svar
2012-12-12 22:52 som svar till david2587.
I use Igridd on a PC and I am also having this problem. Very strange!

Anyone else?

Svar
2012-12-12 23:40 som svar till laurad.
Same here. This is a new phenomenon with the most recent download of the application. I hope that information isn't lost. I have 28 partially completed multi-griddlers with 272 previously solved parts. emoticon

Java Web Start 10.9.2.05
Using JRE version 1.7.0_09-b05 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

Svar
2012-12-13 00:54 som svar till Dominiek.
I don't think anything's lost. One of my unfinished puzzles was misplaced causing it to look blank as if I hadn't done anything. But I found the puzzle later and it was as I had saved it.

Svar
2012-12-13 07:52 som svar till david2587.
Nothing is lost.
Please read in the Site News how to get your solving records back.
Sorry for the mess.
Hagit

Svar
2012-12-13 09:18 som svar till hagitm.
I've already restored the default settings but still have the problem that is described here....

pls help i want to continue my work emoticon

Svar
2012-12-13 09:30 som svar till Top-Secret.
I just got a message from a user who said the same, and a moment later she uttered: Murphy's law! It worked!
Please try again. Do nothing while the system restores the data. Go away from the computer, make coffee or tea to yourself, and when you are done - go back to your computer.

In any case, even if it didn't work (yet) you can continue solving puzzles. Your solving records are safe and sound. I can see them all.

Svar
2012-12-13 10:00 som svar till hagitm.
Thanks Hagit! This worked perfectly - I should have read the news section more carefully... emoticon 

Svar
2012-12-13 10:17 som svar till david2587.
Yes, It's fixed.
Thanks, Team emoticon

Svar
2012-12-13 11:57 som svar till Dominiek.
My system took just a second to restore and after that it still didn't work.

Now i restarted my system and now it works emoticon tyvm

Forummoderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.