We recommend that you fully read this TOU and understand its terms before you use the content placed in Griddlers.net ("Content").
Your use of the Content signifies your approval and acceptance to the terms and conditions contained in this TOU. If you do not agree to any or all of the terms and conditions of this TOU you are not allowed to use the Content. Griddlers at its own discretion may change the terms and conditions of this TOU from time to time without notice, and your use of the Content signifies your approval and acceptance to such changes.
In case you have any questions concerning this TOU or the Content, you may contact Griddlers' support team at the address above, or by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and Griddlers with respect to the use of the Content and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this TOU will be binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Griddlers.
- The conditions of this TOU apply to any update, upgrade or additional components added to the Content. In the case that these include separate conditions, they will be in addition to the conditions of this TOU, unless a separate conditions specifies that they prevail over this TOU, and there is no doubt that Griddlers approved the new terms.
- Griddlers may reproduce, use, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit, perform, create derivative works, and distribute the information to others without limitation, and may authorize others to do the same.
- Griddlers at its own discretion, may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to the Content from time to time without notice.
- Griddlers has no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current.
- Use of content.
- You may use the Content solely for your personal, nonexclusive and noncommercial use.
- Copyright law and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect part or all of the Content.
- All intellectual property rights in the content including, but not limited to trademarks, copyright and patents remain in the hands of Griddlers. It is hereby stated that this TOU does not give you ownership over the Content, but merely permits you to use the Content.
- You may make one copy of specific parts of the Content for your offline use. You must clearly state on such copy a Griddlers copyright notice and you must not transfer, sell, lease or lend this copy to any person or entity.
- You may not make any modifications to any part of the Content other than those optional modifications allowed by Griddlers.
- During your use of the Content, Griddlers may allow you to upload information becoming part of the Content. You agree and declare that any such information submitted by you will not (i) violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights or constitute the misappropriation of the trade secrets of any third party (ii) be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, and (iii) disparage the products or services of any third party.
- The Content may include links to other third party's content and\or web sites ("Third Party Content"). Griddlers makes no representation whatsoever regarding such Third Party Content which you may access. When you access Third Party Content, it is independent content, Griddlers has no control over it and Griddlers does not endorse or accepts any responsibility for such Third Party Content.
- Griddlers, its suppliers and affiliates reserve their right to discontinue any part or all of your Content use and\or any Internet based services, which may be available to you.
- Disclaimer of warranty.
- Griddlers makes no claims that the Content is error free and\or appropriate for any need or use or may be downloaded from Griddlers. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you use the Content, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GRIDDLERS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GRIDDLER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT OR PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE CONTENT. GRIDDLERS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OR ITS USE SATISFIES ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY GRIDDLERS OR A GRIDDLERS REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT GRIDDLERS OR A GRIDDLERS REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- Limitation of liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL GRIDDLERS, ITS LICENSORS, ITS DIRECTORS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE GRIDDLERS.NET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GRIDDLERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Griddlers, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Content in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate the terms and conditions of this TOU or any statutory and non statutory regulations applicable to you.
- Griddlers shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding, and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- Jurisdiction and governing law.
- This TOU shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Israel without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and the present Israeli law, rules, and regulations, the current Israeli laws, rules and regulations shall prevail and govern.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Griddlers, or in any way relating to your use of Content, resides in the courts of the State of Israel located in Tel-Aviv district and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Israel located in Tel-Aviv district with any such dispute including any claim involving Griddlers or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers and directors.
- If, for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this TOU or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the TOU shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this TOU shall continue in full force and effect.
- Private records policy.
- During your use of the Content, you may submit information and\or be required to submit information concerning yourself including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number and E-mail address. Griddlers may keep this information for statistic and office purposes as well as for future contact with you.
- You herby declare that according to this TOU, you allow Griddlers to collect this information, or any other information concerning you which was obtained by Griddlers during normal business activity, and which may be deemed private in nature.
- Griddlers will not redistribute or provide to any third party personally identifiable information collected in this process, unless ordered to do so by an authorized third party, such as the court.
- Griddlers may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any information you may provide, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and other items incorporating such information, and you acknowledge and declare that you provided such information freely knowing that you will not receive any compensation.