Toggle
Hide the Titles
Odpověď
12.1.05 21:57
:idea: I like to solve the puzzles and let the picture develop without knowing what it's supposed to be. Most of the time I can avoid looking up at the top of the screen, but sometimes I accidentally get a glimpse of it. I would like an option to turn off or hide the title until the puzzle is solved or until I turn it on.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Re: Hide the Titles
Odpověď
12.1.05 23:08 jako reakce na . ..
You know what? It is already possible! The Team gave us some great new features as X-mas presents and this was one of them. :reindeer:

When you've selected a puzzle, on top of the page there is a checkbox. If you uncheck it, the titles of the themes will be gone. The site remembers your settings, so you'll have to do this only once.

Jelga
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.1.05 23:40 jako reakce na . ..
Sorry, I wasn't reading properly :oops:
You'll probably know about hiding the themes, you want to hide the titles of the puzzles as well.

Well, the Suggestionbox is just the place for a wish like this emoticon
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
4.6.05 3:47 jako reakce na . ..
I agree 100%. One of the most fun aspects of doing a puzzle in say, a magazine, is trying to figgure out what the puzzle will be as you solve it (or after in some cases) emoticon
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.