Suggestions and Developments

smaller multigriddler grids

Toggle
smaller multigriddler grids
Odpověď
25.2.05 5:54
A lot of times, I work my griddlers on a laptop computer. That screen is smaller than the large monitor I have on my desk.

I find it a frustrating problem to have to keep scrolling up and down or side to side in order to see the entire grid and the clues. I would love it if some multigriddlers could be broken down into smaller pieces like 30x30 instead of the standard 50x50.

Thanks.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Re: smaller multigriddler grids
Odpověď
25.2.05 6:59 jako reakce na . ..
Hi,

perhaps you should try and use the + and - buttons next to the griddlers you are trying to solve. I've also done a little solving on a little screen, by making the griddler smaller I didn't have to scroll again.
After pushing the -button 5 times, maximizing the screen and the scrolling down, more than 95% of the 50x50 griddlers will fit nicely on my screen and the clues are still readable.

Good luck

Chem
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
25.2.05 20:37 jako reakce na . ..
"rltipping":
I would love it if some multigriddlers could be broken down into smaller pieces like 30x30 instead of the standard 50x50.

You can select "only MultiGriddlers" and limit the size to 30x30. I tried that and found quite a few.

Hagit
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
26.2.05 1:37 jako reakce na . ..
Thanks for your replies. I have tried the + and - buttons, but while I can get the whole grid on the screen, I find I lose my place because the lines are so small.

Also, I'm afraid I didn't get all of what I was thinking into my original message. The multis I was thinking about are the huge ones with 50+ grids. Maybe a better place for my post would have been in the wish list instead of the suggestion box. Maybe an author will take on the challenge of making a mega multi in smaller grids.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.